Text 160: After The Final

Mynameisnotlittlegirl: Uhm hello I am Clary. I noticed this group in my chats when Jace pointed it out. So who are you???

Nerdhot: What did you do Jace?

Hottiejace: Nothing I went to her art show and she saw me. Knew my name and that she knew me from something.

Nerdhot: So she remebers you?

Hottiejace: Kind of. It looks praying to the angels is working.

Whipgirl: Omg and now?

Archeryboy: Magnus don't you still have some memories from when she was little?

Mynameisnotlittlegirl: wait what memories and why is my username so weird??

Mynameisnotlittlegirl changed her username to Redhead.

Highwarlockofglitter: Hi biscuit

Redhead: Magnus Bane used to call me that.

Highwarlockofglitter: Alec she still has her memories but it looked like the angels locked it away and thag they are starting to come back.

Comicmax: Ofcourse the angels are giving her memories back.

Redhead: Still confused and who from all of you is Magnus Bane

Highwarlockofglitter: That would be me but it is actually Magnus Lightwood now.

Whipgirl: What made you say that max?

Redhead: Jace isn't you adopted family called lightwood?

Hottiejace: Yeah magnus is married to my brother Alec.

Comicmax: Clary was the one who took down Valetine, she was the one who killed her own brother in order to safe the world knowing that using that rune would mean she would forget the shadowworld. We helped her through all of that but she is the one who actually put them in their graves.

Nerdhot : Then why let her forget in the first place?

Comicmax: is it not obvious.

Redhead: I love love. Do you think I will ever fall in love

Comicmax: She used her special powers for things that weren't mend to happen. So the angels are teaching her a lesson. But now after a year of living a mundane life and seeing how torn up Jace is about her leaving. The angels decide to let her memories slowly return.

Redhead: I do not understand any of it.

Raphael: You very smart for someone your age.

Comicmax: Someone needs the brains in the family.

DetectiveGarroway changed his username to LucianGraymark.

LucianGraymark: So we need to trigger her memory.

Maryse: How?

Jocelyn: You guys don't need to.

Highwarlockofglitter: What do you mean?

Jocelyn: The angels are giving Clary her memories back because the love between her and Jace is so strong that they still love eachother in diffrent worlds without memories.

Nerdhot: That still doesn't explain it.

Jocelyn: Love is the most powerful source in this world. Without it we would be lost.

Raphael: Yeah take Magnus and Alec as example they united the downworlders with the shadowhunters.

Bat: And Maia openend a Restaurant where everyone can come to eat what they like.

Badass_Maia: awh thanks.

HottieJace: So she is getting her memories back???

Jocelyn: Yes but she can never use a run again that she has created or the angels will not be so forgiving.

Whipgirl: We will make sure of it.

Nerdhot: We will

Redhead: OMG GUYS I REMEMBER. I KNOW EVERYTHING. I AM A SHADOWHUNTER AGAIN, MY RUNES ARE BACK. I REMEBER SIMON AND IZZY. IZ YOH STILL WANT TO BE MY PARABATAI? AND THE MALEC WEDDING, MAIA HER BADASS SIDE, LUKE BEING THE FATHER I NEVER HAD. MARYSE BEING LIKE THE MOTHER OF EVERYONE AND OFCOURSE JACE. THE LOVE OF MH LIFE.

Nerdhot: We hear you no need to shout. I missed you Fray glad to have you back

Whipgirl: Ofcourse I still want to be your parabatai

Archeryboy: Good to have you back little girl🤣

Redhead changed her username to mynameisnotlittlegirl.

Highwarlockofglitter: Biscuit I missed you

Luciangraymark: I am glad that I have you back as my daughter again.

BadassMaia: I named a salad after you. You should taste it.

Maryse: Welcome back sweetheart.

Hottiejace: I love you clary.

Mynameisnotlittlegirl: I love you too Jace. And all the other of course. I can't believe I have my memories back

Nerdhot: Clary there is one condition.

Mynameisnotlittlegirl: What?

Archeryboy: You can never draw one of the runes you created ever again.

Mynameisnotlittlegirl: Believe me I won't

Hottiejace: Good because I won't lose you again. I had to train with Simon.

Nerdhot: heeeey

Whipgirl: don't worry honey I still love you.

Highwarlockofglitter: So seems we all got a happy ending after all.

Archeryboy: It seems so. Now everyone get dresses we have a weeding to attend.

Mynameisnotlittlegirl: Whose?

Whipgirl: Helen and Aline.

Mynameisnotlittlegirl: Then let's go.

Raphael: Until next time.

*************************
The end.

So this was the end of the show and the end of my shadowhunter texting. I hope you all enjoyed it. I certainly have.

I wish you all the best angels.

Ave Atque Vale.

Xx Demi