text 146

MyNameIsNotLittleGirl : Okay so we are in the New season for a while now and I was thinking about adding new people to the group. Any suggestions?

It'syourgirlAline : no more wolves from Luke his pack would be smart because they all kind of hate Simon. Except for Maia, Bat and Luke himself

HottieJace : Hey Aline how are you doing ?

Maia_slays : More importantly how do you know of Simon and the current situation that is playing here?

It'syourgirlAline : Izzy and I exhange fire messages once in a while. But I am doing great Jace you?

HottieJace : Just a little tired.

It'syourgirlAline : awh I hope it will go over soon. But I have to go on a mission bye for now

HottieJace : bye

NerdHot : You all know that I didn't hurt the werewolf (sorry I don't remeber his name) on purpose it was the Mark.

VampRapheal : What mark?

NerdHot : The one what de SeelieQueen burned into my forehead. That is why I looked for your help the other night.

VampRapheal : My sister had just died. That Is why I attacked you but I Thought that your powers of being a daylighter were the reason that you could send me flying into a wall without touching me.

SeelieQueen: No the Mark gave the daylighter that power.

NerdHot : You trapped me in veins and than burned my head.

SeelieQueen : You will thank me later.

Nerdhot: Listen here you ungratful **** you will tell me what kind of Mark it is.

Meliorn : don't talk to the queen like that!

Nerdhot : I do as I please

Maia_slays : That is the guy I fell in love with.

NerdHot : you love me?

Maia_slays : No i don't

NerdHot : Then why did you say it.

Maia_slays : omg Simon I love you I was just messing with you

NerdHot : great just so you know I love you too.

HottieJace : You wishes he touched you Rapheal. Sapheal will be the end game mark my words

VampRapheal : No it won't

NerdHot : Jace keep your dirty thoughts to yourself.

HottieJace : but that is no fun.

MyNameIsNotLittleGirl : JACE OF TO BED NOW YOU NEED SLEEP!

HottieJace; You're no fun.

MyNameIsNotLittleGirl : And you are not yourself. NOW GO

HottieJace : Don't be so bossy.

MyNameIsNotLittleGirl : If you won't go to bed now I will become ten times worse.

NerdHot : Clary remeber the accident in fifth grade? We don't what to repeat that.

Whipgirl : Why what happend?

MyNameIsNotLittleGirl : It is really embarissing.

NerdHot : Don't worry Isabelle I will tell you later.