text 115

Whipgirl : OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG MALEC TOLD EACHOTHER THEY LOVE EACHOTHER. I'M SO HAPPY NOW MALEC FOR LIFE. THE EMOTIONS WHERE SO BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE IT THAT YOU GUYS FINALLY TOLD EACHOTHER.💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

NerdHot : Lets do a happy dance shall we Izzy in the sunlight

Whipgirl : Hell yeah.  Wait wouldn't you burn to dead.

NerdHot : Well Jace let me drink his blood and Suddenly I could walk in the sun. 

VampRapheal : thats impossible.

NerdHot : well i'm the living proof.

Whipgirl;  Shut up Rapheal

VampRapheal : Are you only acting like this because I didn't want to have Sex with you.

Whipgirl : No I'm acting like this because you hide my phone while my family and friends were in need and you didn't tell me anything.

VampRapheal : I tried to protect you

Whipgirl : well then I guess you failed because you lost me.

Maia_slays : And now my OTP has sunk 😭😭. But I still ship it

HighWarlockOfGlitter : Don't worry they will still be in the ship off.

Maia_slays : Yes!!!!!!

VampRapheal : Fine no more cooking lessons for you

Whipgirl : I don't need them my food is delicious

HottieJace : well........

Whipgirl : JACE! stop making fun of me or I'm going to make fun of your driving skills.

HighWarlockOfGlitter : I think It is because of the angel blood Simon.

ComicMax : Wait I thought Jace had demon blood.

HottieJace; no I don't.

ComicMax : i'm so sorry for everything that I have done and said to you. Afcourse you're my brother.

HottieJace : 😊😊

ArcheryBoy : Guys I'm begining to think Aldetree is likeable.

Aldetree_rules : Thank you Alec

ArcheryBoy : but i'm still mad at you for what you did to my sister.

Aldetree_rules : Fair enough.

HighWarlockOfGlitter : Biscuit I brought Madzie to Catarina.  She is safe there.

MyNameIsNotLittleGirl : Thank you how is Dot.

HighWarlockOfGlitter : She is sleeping at the moment. Those injections really did something to her. I guess you're with Luke now?

MyNameIsNotLittleGirl : Yes. Hè is also asleep Valetine cut him pretty bad.

KillerValetine : well I almost killed you but Jace had to get involved and saved him.

MyNameIsNotLittleGirl : How do you have a Phone we captured you.

KillerValetine : Camille also still has her Phone while she is captured.

Camille :True