Epilogue

Sorry guys, I couldn't help but post a picture of those WONDERFUL things at the side! Sorry if it makes you hungry! xD Well, here's the final part. )':

If you want a sequel, comment or message. Otherwise I'll just start a completely different story! (: Thanks all of you, for being with me till the end! Hahaha :D

Epilogue

Running...

Panting...

The sounds of my paws gliding across the earth...

Small animals scrambling to get out of my way.

I burst through the edge of the trees to come to the pack house. Our pack house. The wooden, three story building was just finished being built a few days ago. I shifted and jumped up into the tree next to the house before climbing it to the second floor window that was already purposely open. I leapt into the open space, stark naked, and landed gracefully without a sound. Her wonderful aroma instantly filled my nostrils. My mate. I turned to see her getting ready for the day at her vanity, completely oblivious to my presence. I smirked and quietly stalked toward her until I was but a few feet behind her. I put my hands into position to grab her, and was just about to when she said something.

"I know you're there Remi." She said in her smooth, velvety voice. She didn't turn to look at me as she continued applying the... Eye liner to her eyelashes? At least I think that's what it's called...

I sighed and dropped my hands from their position. "How?" I questioned, tilting my head to the side.

"For one, I can smell you. You're my mate, remember? And two, it's something called a mirror." She said as she finally turned to face me, a playful smirk on her pink lips. I grinned and wrapped my arms around her waist before picking her up and bringing her over to our bed.

She squealed in surprise as I released her to drop onto the soft mattress before placing my hands on either side of her head and looking into her sparkling blue eyes. Her blonde, wavy hair spread out on the comforter, making her look so beautiful that my breath caught in my throat.

"You know you're the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on, right?" I said, voicing my thoughts.

"You're just saying that." She said softly with a small smile.

"I'm saying it and I'm meaning it." I said huskily as I leant down and kissed her on her soft, perfect lips. She kissed me back tenderly and wrapped her arms around my neck, bringing me closer. Her scent alone I could live off of, but this, this was pure bliss.

Before all of this happened, I was repulsed at the thought of finding my mate. In my eyes, men who fell for their mates were weak and useless. That was until I met this wonderful, troublesome, devious, and absolutely gorgeous girl right here in my arms. I would give up the world for her.

There was a quick knock before someone suddenly barged into the room, completely invading our privacy.

"WHOA! You should have said you guys were getting down and dirty when I knocked!" Damian exclaimed as he turned to cover his eyes from my nakedness.

"You didn't give us time to say so. That was barely a knock." I deadpanned.

"Well put some clothes on man, you can continue this later." He said, still facing the opposite way. Amaya giggled from underneath me as she lightly pushed me up so that she could be released.