Chapter 19- Campfire

Dedicated to LOV3ILY coz she asked for it. :)

It took me a while to write this chapter but I love it. <3

Hope you like it too.

Enjoy!:D 

P.S

I put different things for Say I Love You up for the Special Watty Awards!!

These include-

Best Trailer

Best Jaw-Dropping scene (the one in Chapter 12-Splash)

Funniest Character (For Jack)

You can vote for these on:

http://www.wattpad.com/feedback

Please do vote :D

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

________________________ -.- _____________________________________

                                      Chapter 19- Campfire

                                                 Nathaniel

“Ouch!” Aria cursed while sucking her bleeding finger.

“DEAR!” Alex yelled and came by her side, “Are you alright? You shouldn't work yourself so hard.” He took hold of his girlfriend's hand and looked at with concern. “You should be careful, you little silly head.” Alex continued to lightly scold her while Aria watched him amusedly.

I turned away from the happy couple before my lunch came up.

“Makes you sick, doesn't it?” I told Clea. She turned like she was going to agree with me but when Clea realized who I was, she quickly resumed collecting the firewood.

“Here, I'll help you,” I said talking some of the wood from her arms. The moment my skin touched hers, she took a step back, letting the firewood drop from her arms. I cursed when it fell onto my feet.

“Sorry!” Clea yelled frantically.

“It's okay,” I said, giving her a strained smile. “Let me help you.”

“No!” Clea said harshly and gathered the wood. She must have seen the expression of hurt on my face, 'cause she looked away before it could affect her fully. I caught hold of her arm, causing her to drop the firewood again.

'Clea...”

“Leave me alone!” She yelled at me, blinking back tears. I let go of her arm in shock and she ran away, not looking back even once.

                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watched her run away from me and didn't make any effort to stop her. Was this how it was always going to be? Me making her run away and then trying to catch her.

Yes.

The voice in my head replied, sounding stronger than usual.

I didn't bother to reply. Maybe because I believed in it.

“Did you do something to piss her off?” Alex asked me. I turned to see him frowning at me.

Great. Even my best friend thinks it's my fault.

“Leave it Alex,” Aria said, supporting me for the first time ever. “Clea... She's going through some stuff that needs to be sorted out.”

“Does that involve Adrian?” I asked, and from her silence, I took it as a yes.