Chapter 11- If you're happy and you know it-clap your hands!

A week passes by in a flash when you have alot to do but seems very long when you haven't posted anything. :P

---------------------------- -,- ----------------------------------------- 

                        Chapter 11-  If you're happy and you know it-clap your hands!

                                                                  Nathaniel

“Ohhh... My head hurts! What happened last night?” Jack sat up and rubbed his temples, his eyes screwed up in pain.

“Hey look! The belly dancer is awake!” Dell shouted, causing Jack to groan and then open his eyes and stare at us in confusion.

“Belly wha-?”

Dell walked over to Jack and placed his hands on Jack's shoulders. “You would put any girl to shame.” He said gravely. “Never let anyone comment on your fat. Coz when it jiggles, the girls giggle.”

That had to be the dumbest pep talk I had ever heard, but it didn't even raise a smile on my lips. Not even when  Dell called Jack the next Shakira.

“I DID WHAT!” Jack screamed when Alex told  him what happened.

“It's better if I show you.” Dell told him seriously. He took a pillow from his bed and another from Alex's and then stuffed them under his shirt, until he looked like a sumo wrestler. His face was devoid of any emotion and his eyes were closed. He brought his hands up, his forefinger and thumb joined together in a meditation stance and his elbows pressed against his sides to stop the pillows from falling.

“Hit it baby!” Dell yelled at Alex for no apparent reason and then started to imitate the moves Jack had showed us the previous day. “I ! I want to know if my hips don't lie...” Dell started screeching like an ostrich giving birth. (Not that I have ever seen/heard it before.)

Alex was howling with laughing with laughter and Jack just stared, his eyes popping and mouth falling to the ground.

“Show him what he did to Diana!” Alex said between laughs.

“Ah ha my favorite!” Dell said and slowly catwalked towards Jack, trying to be seductive and failing miserably.  When he reached him, he jumped and turned around, causing a pillow to fall, and smacked his ass,  pushing it back until Jack almost kissed it.

“OH MY GOD!” Jack screamed like a priest on fire and jumped backwards.

“Oh and not to forget. You proposed to her with an onion ring . Said you wanted to marry her, yada yada. Most beautiful girl you have ever seen. You love her. You gave her your number and said, “Call me baby”. And you said you'll stop eating for her.” Alex spun a bunch of lies, screwing with Jack's mind.

Jack looked shocked and then asked, “I said I would stop eating!!!??”

At that I couldn't help but give a tiny smile. Jack groaned and was asking Dell and Alex a bunch of questions. I heard Dell touch Jack and say, “Oh! The boy is a fart!” Alex said “No no, HOT not a FART!”.

“What happened to him?” Jack suddenly asked the others, nodding his head in my direction.

I was standing near the window, opposite them, and pretending to be very interested in a pile of animal poop on the front porch. I heard the guys shuffle awkwardly and Alex whispered, “Girl Troubles”.

Last night after I ran away from the lodge, I hid far into in the woods, walking away in anger until I got lost. Finally I sunk besides an old oak tree, banging my head backwards on its hard wood. Sometimes, I thought, by inflecting physical pain on yourself it numbs away the pain of your emotions. I screamed, letting all my feelings out through my voice and the dropped my shoulders in exhaustion. I was tired. What made me act that way. So cruel.... so different...... that I had forgotten myself. I just wanted to cause Jessica that same pain I felt. The toughest question a person has when hurt by someone is - Do they hurt as much as I do?