Chapter 13

I put Mar's toys on the ground and walked over to her." I'm going to walk around a bit, ok?" I kissed the top of her head and ruffled her hair. "Okay!" She grinned at me.

"See you later little Martian." I smiled at her and she stuck her tongue at me.

I shut her door and went down the stairs. I was going to the living room when I bumped into Jackson. Literally. I hit him with and made an 'oof' sound. I stumbled backwards and Jackson grabbed my shoulders.

"Walk much?" He smirked.

"Walk much?" I glared at him. "If it wasn't for your fat body I would've seen were I was going."

"Fat?" He asked. "Honey please, this is pure muscle." He flexed and posed.

I snorted."Ya sure."

Jackson slung his arm around my shoulders. "Have you seen the photography room, yet?"

I gawked at him. "There's a photography room?"

"Yeah, it has cameras and digital editing software on computers and a dark room." He smiled. "I can show it to you if you want."

My eyes widened. "Really?"

"Yeah." He looked at me. " I'll show you on one condition."

I cocked and eyebrow at Jackson."What's the condition?"

He smirked at me. "You my dear have to do my laundry for two weeks." Only two weeks? That's it? It can't be that much laundry, can it?

I laughed. "Deal." I stuck my had out.

He grabbed my hand and shook it. "Deal." He said. Jackson led me down a hallway and stopped at a black door with 'Photography' written in white paint. He opened the door and stepped aside. I walked in and gasped, it had beautifully taken posters on the walls, shelves with cameras on them and a white wall perfect for picture taking.

I squealed and did a happy dance. "This is so cool."

Jackson laughed, probably at my crazy happy dance, and came into the room. "Isn't it, see I told you, you'd love it."

"No you didn't." I said.

He sighed. "Yeah, but can we just pretend I did."

I laughed and nodded. Walking over to the shelf I got an old Polaroid camera and walked over to Jackson.

"Squat down Sasquatch I need to take a picture."

He huffed a 'fine' and squatted down beside me. We both pulled funny faces an smiled, I pushed down the button and blinked from the flash. I pulled the picture out of the camera and shook it.

"Thats a keeper!" I smiled at the memory of my Dad always saying that when we took family pictures. We headed back to the living room. Jackson sat down while I headed into the kitchen. He looked over to me. "Hey, fetch me some water while you're in the kitchen would'ya?"

I rolled my eyes and courtsed. "Why of course your highness." I walked into the kitchen and got a water bottle from the fridge.

He smiled to me over the counter. "I am kind of a king, aren't I?"

I snorted. "No, I was thinking more of a queen."

He pouted. "Why?"

I shrugged. " I don't know you're just so whinny all the time."

He grabbed the water, grumbling. "I'm not whiny you're whiny."

I laughed. "Whiny." He grumbled and left the kitchen, sitting on the couch and watching t.v. Aunt Kathy came downstairs and looked at Jackson's face and at me. "Did you say anything, about his pride?" she asked me.