Chapter 7

When I woke up from the makeshift pallet I made last night, and remembered what dreadful day it was today. Packing day. I went upstairs and up to my room to get my things.I opened up my yellow polkadot suitcase and started pulling clothes out of my closet. I dumped all of my clothes on the floor and started folding. It was useless sorting them into piles, I was just going to put my clothes pack into the correct place in my closet anyway, right? After successfully filling up one suitcase with clothes I zipped it up and started on my second, less colorful, less fantastic suitcase.

After filling that one up to I got my duffel bag and put my toiletries, makeup, underwear, electronics and some books in it. I'm going to bring a second one for my camera and important little trinkets. I looked around my room to decide what I should bring, I had one of those 'tumblr rooms' where there was posters every where and I had some fairy lights hanging from the wall. My room was a light baby pink sort of color, my parents hadn't changed the color ever since I was born. I took down all of my pictures and put them in a Ziploc bag to protect them. I took down the fairy lights too.

I took a picture of my room and wrote ' saying goodbye to the room. ' I took down some of my things from the shelves and put them into the bag. I was doing Ok until I came across a picture of my parents and I on my tenth birthday, when we still lived in Massachusetts. We all looked so happy. I remember Dad had just gotten a new job and we were so excited to be moving to Nevada, and Mom had made a huge caked and I was so happy. Mom and Dad were happy that I was happy and you could see the love in their eyes. I couldn't help but to collapse onto my floor and burst into tears. I cried and cried for what felt like forever. I just had to let all of the emotions out, I couldn't do that in front of Mar. I had to be strong for Mar, 'Be strong for Mar, don't let her see you're upset. Be strong for Mar.' That's what I always told myself. I needed Mar to be okay, she didn't deserve this. I didn't realize someone was there until I heard a small voice call out. "Lil?"

I looked toward my door and quickly wiped my tears away. "Hey." I said in a shaky voice. Mar walk to me and hugged me.

"Why are you crying Lil?"

"I just saw a photo and it made me sad." I showed the photo to Mar, she looked at me.

"Is this Mommy, Daddy and you?" I nodded and she smiled at me.

"Then you shouldn't be upset." I was confused, I did tell her our parents were dead right?

"Why shouldn't I be upset?"

"Because its a good memory with mommy and daddy right?" I nodded. "Then you should be happy because it happened right?" I nodded again.

"Thanks Mar, for being her to comfort me." She smiled and hugged me. I'm lucky that Mar is here for me. I wiped off the tears that were still trailing down my face. I picked up Mar and put her on my bed, then I picked up the picture and put it in my bag. I zipped up my bags and went over to mar.

"Are you ready to pack?"

She shook her head. "I already packed my suitcase." I shot up an eyebrow.

"Really?" She nodded her head. "Ok I'm going to have a look." Her eyes widened. As I was walking out of the door she grabbed onto my onesie.

"No, you don't I...uh," she looked around the room for an excuse."have to pee." I gave her a flat look and walked out the door.

"Well, while you go to the bathroom I will look at your suitcase."

She huffed."Fine."

I went to her room and got her suitcase. I opened it and looked at its contents, a shirt, a tutu, a coloring book and some crayons,and a shoe. Well atleast she brought something to do right? I sighed and got her big suitcase out from under her bed and started packing.

*************************************

HEY HI HELLO I'M SO FLIPPING HAPPY YOU KNOW WHY, BET U DONT, GUESS WHAT I GOT 113 READS HOLLLLYYY MUSHROOMS OMG ALL OF YOU PEOPLE ARE AMAING I LOVE YOU XXXX irihviolet07