Chapter 2

Chapter 2 LILY'S POV

" Are you family?"

I nodded," Yes, we are their daughters." The woman searched through her paper until she found the room number.

" The room is 216."

"Thank you." I held Margaret's hand and walked over to the elavator. I pressed number two and got out when it stopped. I walked over to the room and knocked on the door. A doctor opened the door and looked at us.

"Yes?" He sort of looked at us suspicious, like what are we going to to, steal the bodies?

" We are here too see Richard and Elise Creaton."

"Are you fami-" I cut him off I was getting anxious and I wanted too see proof that my parents were...gone.

"Yes, we are their daughters." He nodded and let us in. Margaret ran too them and threw her arms around dad. I stood in the midde of their beds looking at them and observing their features. The color dripping from their normaly cheery faces, their eyes that were once a bright blue and green are now dull and lifeless. I walked over to my mom and held her hand, her eyes were open staring up at the celling. I reached up to her face and closedd her eyes. I felt Margaret come up beside me.

" It looks like they're sleeping now." I explained, she nodded. I looked over to my mother and started crying. How could someone just die like that, I guess God only takes the best, right? Margaret started to cry to. I picked her up and hugged her. I walked over to my dad and closed his eyes too. I held his hand until the doctor came in.

" Excuse me, visting hours are over in about fiteen minutes just thought I let you know." I nodded and the doctor left. I walked outside of the room with Mar and sat in a chair. "Now we have now were to go because I don't think I can't take care of you, legally." Mar looked at me wide-eyed and worried.

"What do you mean?"

" What I mean is that......uh...... we should call grandma." I said nervously, I gave mar my phone.

" But why do we have to call grandma why can't we just stay her... with mom and dad." Why must this child be smart and remember things and not be distracted by the joys of calling grandma. I mean its grandma, she can just drag on a conversation for hours and hours........ OK so now I'm seeing why the smart child is resisting to call grandma.

" You know grandma's number right," she nodded," great just call her and when she picks up tell me okay?"She nodded again. OK lily time to think of a plan, after you talk to grandma you could say 'hey mar uh we are going to go see grandma for a few moths because our parents are dead, ok?' Oh dear god how do I explain why it might be legal for me to 'raise' her alone too a five year-old, I need the help of an adult.

Mar tapped me on the shoulder. "lily grandma is on the phone!" Oh cracker jack I am not prepared for this! Its cool lily just pull yourself together and answer the phone. OK here we go answering the phone, I put the phone up to my ear.

" Hello, grandma?" I was nervous, what if she didn't know and I would have to explain everything in front of mar.

" Oh lily, honey I heard about the accident."My grandma sounded on the verge of tears, of course she would be it was her son that died. " Are you two alright, where were you when it happened?"

" Yeah grandma we're fine, I'm just shaken up about it I haven't told Margaret about it , either." I sighed. I know she would be disappointed that I haven't told Mar the truth. My argument would be how the hell rats do you explain the death of your parents too your little sister? My life is so difficult sometimes.Hopefully she will see my reason not to tell mar immediately.

" Lily," she took a deep sigh, here we go."even though I am dissaponted in you for not telling the truth, I will forgive you this one time but only because it is something as serious as this." Thanks grandma I'm so glad you decided to forgive me this one time becaue of something serious, I'm so happy you support all of my descisions throughout my life without any question or judgement, please note the sarcasm.

" Thank you grandmother, but in all seriousness how should I tell mar about you know what?"

" Well, you shoud probably tell her that your mom and dad are dead, and if she asks any questions answer them honestly." I am seriously considering saying what the fudge into the phone but considering she is an elder I will refrain from cussing into the phone. How in the word can this woman be so blunt and still have people talking to her? I really hope that this is just her trying to be the ideal grandmother , and the real grandmother is fun loving and cool and does not judge me for everything I do.

" Really, just tell her straight out and risk the emotional scarring." I was really hoping she would give me an alternative reason and she was just joking. C'mon grandma chime in anytime you wanna say just kidding. Nope? Alright she is serious folks.

"She is going to have emotional scarring either way, and it would be your own fault that you don't tell her, your parents are dead." She was getting really angry now I could picture her pacing the room and shuffling around in her stupid slippers.

"Right and I suppose you want to tell her this, Helen, because I can't because right now seeing as I am dieing inside from the horrific accident and you just want me too tell my little sister this and she probably won't even understand the concept of death, hell, we even had to tell her dad gave the dog away when honey died." Oh shoot, I have just detonated the bomb called grandma helen. Its going down. Abort mission. Oh fudge why do I have such a big mouth and I can't even shut up I just word vommited all over the phone and now my grandmother is going to give me heck. Yay!

'Lillian Isabelle Creaton,That is not how your speak to your elders! How dare you speak to me that way I am your grandmother and I'm older than you so I have more authority." Ok here it is I am prepared to be scolded more and then being shipped to her house so she can take care of us and ugggghhhh. Hope fully mar doesn't take it hard.

" Right, your right I'm sorry I'm just coping right now and this is really hard because...." I started crying now, realiation just hit me. My. Parents.Are. Dead *******************************************************************************************************

HEY HI HELLO I'M SO SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE I JUST GOT HOME LATE ON TUESDAY AND SLEPT IN ON WEDNESDAY AND MY SISTER HAD SURGERY THEN AND ON THURSADY I ALREADY HAD SOME WRITTEN I JUST COULDN'T FINNISH IT BUT HERE I AM AND IT IS COMPLETE WOOO FEELS GOOD I WILL UPDATE ON SUNDAY AND IM SORRY IF ITS BUMPY NOW PUT I HAVE A PLAN AND SOME PRE-WRITTEN THINGS SO YA WOO SO ONCE WE GET TO LIKE MAYBE CHAPTER 5 EVERYTHING WILL GO SMOOTHLY :) BYE OH P.S THIS CHAPTER I DEDICATED TO EMMAELIZABETH13 BECAUSE SHE IS PRETTY COOL