Chapter 6

I got up form the floor and took pictures of the mess we made."For memories." I sang to Mar when she gave me a weird look. I went up stairs to change clothes, I pulled out my racoon onesie and grabbed my iphone doc to play some music. I got downstairs and plugged in the doc and played young folks by Peter Bjorn and John. I started doing some really weird and retarded dance moves. I grabbed Mar's hands. " Dance with me, oh Margaret the great." She giggled and put her hands around her legs like she was holding a skirt and curtsied.

"Why of course Lillian the......smart?" I gasped.

"I am smart why did you say that like a question?"

"Because you're just dumb." I dropped her hands and walked away. I sat in a corner and pretended to cry. Mar tried to lift up my hood too see if I was crying but I pulled it down to cover my face and I faced the wall.

"C'mon Lil I know your not crying." I sniffled, I am a pretty good actor. I sniffled more and I tried to do a sob but it sounded more like a moose noise. I covered my mouth with my hand to keep from laughing.

Mar came over to me and hugged me and thats when I lost it.

"BHAHAHA, Mar did you really think I was upset for you calling me stupid, thats so funy." I was rolling on the floor laughing. Mar hit me lightly.

"Hey, thats not fair, I thought you were really upset." She pouted and walked away, but I kept laughing

" Ok I'm done, I'm done. I'm sorry I didn't meen to make you mad." I walked over to my camera and took a picture "Memories." I sang. I started doing the hula to skinny love by Bon Iver. I did some twirls and other ballet moves until I was out of breath.I laid down on the floor and panted, maybe the onesie wasn't such a great idea for movement activites. I got up and took the pillows off the couch. I started to make a pillow igloo in the couch. Mar came up beside me.

"Whatcha' doing." I put the first pillow in place.

"Building a pillow igloo." I said in a 'duh' voice.I put on the last pillow and put a blanket on top of it creating a door thing. I crawled inside, pulling my knees to my chest because there wasn't much room. Victory now I can cross building a pillow igloo off of my list! I shifted a bit to the right and I broke the fort, whoops. I laughed and rolled onto the floor. I took a picture and Mar sang. "Memories."I smiled at her.

"Do you wanna take a picture." I know what you're thinking 'Really? trust a five year-old with a camera, that's not very smart.' It might not be very smart but I trust Mar and she knows to be careful with my thing, I hope. I'm just going to let her use it and hope for the best.

"Really?" She grinned.

"Ya, but if you drop it," I looked her dead in the eye. " You're dead to me." She nodded and turned the camera towards her and smiled. I pulled out the picture and waited for it to develop, after it developed I looked at the picture and laughed. It was Mar with her face half out of the frame and you could barley see her smile. I took my sharpie from my pocket and wrote the caption, ' A wild Mar appears in the camera.' I laughed to myself, I am so funny. I took the picture and pinned it to the wall. She looks so happy, I'm glad I have here as a sister. Like the big baby I am I started crying. I sat down on the couch and cried. Mar came up to me and hugged me.

"Lil why are you crying?" Her face looked worried. I put her on my lap.

"I'm just taking in all of the things that happened to us in the past few days." She nodded and yawned. I put her down on the couch and grabbed a blanket. I kissed her forehead. "Goodnight Martian." I took another photo.

*****************************************************************************************************

WAASSUP PEOPLE I HOPE YOU LIKED MY CHAPTER AND PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH MY BOOK AND I TRIED TO FIX IT, I'M LISTENING TO THIS SONG (you dont know me) AND ITS REALLY GOOD OK I LOVE YOU ALL AND IN A WEEK OR THE WEEK AFTER IM GOING TO VISIT MY GRANDPARENTS SO I MAY OR MAY NOT UPDATEBUT I SHALL KEEPETH THOU UPDATED XXXXXXX irishviolet07