Chapter Twenty One~ When life flashes before your eyes-

RECAP:

"Darcy..." He sighed, "What is going on."

He pulled my chin up so that i had to look into his eyes.

I gave up, i needed to know if it was true, or if i was just crazy.

"Louis... i remember." I whispered.

"What?" He asked shakily.

"I know that you kidnapped me."

Chapter Twenty One:

A look of panic flashed across his face, but so quickly i thought i had imagined it, it was gone, replaced by worry.

Louis gently pressed a hand to my head, "Are you feeling alright? You're talking like a crazy person Darebear. Don't worry though, i'm sure its just your fever babe."

I gaped at him in astonishment, "Are you fucking kidding me?"

He furrowed his eyebrows, "What do you mean?"

"WHY ARE YOU LYING TO ME YOU ASSWHOLE!? I'M NOT FUCKING DELIRIOUS! FOR THE LAST TIME! YOU ARE SO CRAZY!" I screamed at him.

He took a step closer to me so that we were mere inches apart, too close for my liking, yet at the same time, i wanted him closer.

"Just calm down okay? No one here kidnapped you." He met my eyes with his own sparkling blue ones and gently put his hand on my shoulder, i flinched slightly.

"Then let me go home." I demanded.

Louis rolled his eyes, "You live with us remember after your parents.... you know... died?" 

I groaned in frustration, "I think i would remember my own parents death!" I exclaimed, trying to make sense of everything.

He sighed, "Not if you had amnesia."

I shook my head, "But they're all coming back! The meomeries, i mean. Tons of them! But that, that was't one of them." 

He rubbed his temples gently, "It will, guarenteed."

My mind wandered back to the funeral i'd seen in my dreams, it was beautiful, in a completely  terrifying way. The white outfits, the high notes of Skinny Love, the sharp perfume of the purple roses. It was my funeral, i knew it, i could tell, it was exactly the way i would have wanted it to be, it was mine, for sure. My parents funeral would have been formal and elegant. All black clothing, deep red roses, deep ominous music, silent tears.

I shook my head, "There was something..."

He raised an eyebrow, "What?"

I sighed, "I remember a funeral."

"I told you!" He exclaimed.

"Wait. I wasn't done. I remember a funeral, but it wasn't my parents, it was mine, i'm sure of it." I told him.

Louis sighed again, "Darcy, you're obviously not dead, otherwise you wouldn't be standing right in front of me."

I sighed in confusion and broke our gaze. I had no idea what was going on. I thought for sure Louis and the boys had kidnapped me, but what if i was wrong? What if Louis was right and this was all just my fever? But then again, i was right about us being an item.  

I looked up from my hands and into his eyes, "I- i'm so confused!" I exclaimed, my voice cracking at the end.

He took my hand gingerly, and layed the other back on my forehead, "Dare, you are burning up. Let's get you back in bed okay? Then when you're feeling better, we'll talk okay? For now, let's just get you all better okay?"