Chapter sixteen~ Please don't forget... about us-

Hey!!!!!! I am soo sorry i haven't update!

I've been a bit busy with my sister graduation party, and also, my best friend is leavingfor TWO WEEKS tomorrow so i wanted to be with her as much as possible.

You guys are so lucky; because, See I've done the cinnamon challenge before, but i did it again last night with two of my friends. And holy shit! I swallowed so freaken much, i started choking, like i literally could not breathe, i was like crying, i seriously thought i was going to die, my other friends was like "OMG MARISA! BREATHE! CALM DOWN! DONT DIE!" And i was just like gasping for air and she was telling me to breathe threw my nose and i was so scared. Like it was bad. The rest of the night my throat was on fire. Like yeah, not fun, that is the second and last time i will ever do that. Im actually a bit disapointed we didnt get it on camera, 'cuz it would've been funny it watch. And my one friend posted on facebook that i died! Haha:D 

Okay, so now that i bored you guys to death!! haha continuing with why you came here! the story! :D

Hope you enjoy! 

Comment and vote!

Lot's of love,

- Marisa <3

P.S. Beware cinnamon :P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darcy's P.O.V.

I knew who Louis was, and trust me, i didn't want him anywhere near me. He was the reason that i suffered. He was also so mean to me. Insult after insult after insult. It was like he enjoyed my agony. Why couldn't he see that he was hurting me?

I don't even know what happened. Memories came back in a rush; I was walking down the alley on my way to work and Louis grabbed me, i hit my head... and thats it.

"You don't know who i am?" The boy with the brown hair and soft eyes asked.

"Um..." I looked at all of them hardly, "Oh! You guys are that band thats Louis' in right? One Direction?"

They all shared worried and anxious glances.

 "What's going on? What happened? What do you want?" I asked nervously, scotching away from Louis. 

They shifted anxiously, looking at each other.

"Well..." Louis trailed, "After you fell and hit your head that day in the alley, we brought you home, i apoligized, you forgave me, we all became friends, then your parents... they... died, and so you moved in with us, and then you got hit by a car..."

WAIT WHAT!?

"What?" I whispered, shaking my head.

"I'm sorry Dacy." Louis whispered, looking at me sympathetically.

I couldn't believe it. My parents were... dead? Dead. They couldn't be. It wasn't possible. How did? When? What?! I can't even...

I broke down sobbing. I couldn't believe it. I buried my face in my hands and cried. So hard; i didn't notice the guys looking at Louis like he was crazy, i didn't realize Louis had been lying, and i didn't see how longingly Liam and Louis gazed at me.

Louis' P.O.V.

Yeah, so i'm pretty sure all you readers out there hate me. I hate me. I'm an awful person. For the obvious reasons; bullying Dacry, kidnapping her, accusing her of doing something she didn't, kicking her out, then kidnapping her again, which caused her to run away and yes, get hit by a car, now she lost her memory, and i lied to her. I said her parents were dead; they were very much alive. I said she was our friend; half the time she could barely look at us.