Chapter Four~ You Only Want to see me Breaking-

Darcy's P.O.V.

I must've nodded off sometime, because i heard the clickly of a key, and the cuffs fell to the ground. I was laying against the hard floor, but then i was lifted onto the soft bed. I barely opened my eyes as this happened. I was exhausted. I snuggled into the blankets after someone slipped me into them.

I smiled in my sleep.

But my peaceful sleep didn't last long as my dreams were suddenly plagued by past meomeries.

"You wish you had friends, dont you Darcy?" Louis smirked, "But no one wants to be friends with a whore, now, do they?"

His friends laughed.

"I'm not a whore Louis!" I yelled indignantly.

He rolled his eyes, "Yeah okaaay. Come on guys let's go over there, my stomach churns just being near here."

They laughed.

I felt hot tears boil.

I wasn't a whore, i wasn't a slut, i wasn't a loser, i wasn't any of those things. I constantly told myself these things, but i always felt as if i were lying to myself.

When you hear everyday that you are one... you can't help but feel as if they're true.

All the kids moved to the other side of the cafeteria as i sat alone at the large table. Why me? Why did everyone hate me? I never did anything to deserve it!

The worst part was, Louis and i had once been friends! The best of friends! Then in like fourth grade he started hating me and bullying me! It was so random! I didn't even know what i did wrong!

I hated it...

He'd been bullying me for oh lets say four years now.

When he walked by me to throw away his trash he leaned in close and said, "Thats what you get, you slut."

 I woke up screaming and gasping for air. I found myself tangled in the sheets sweating and crying.

The door flung open and five half naked guys stood there, all armed with something ridiculous.

Harry with a teddy bear, for goodness gracious Harry! Liam with a very thick book. Niall with a plate... had he been up eating or something? Zayn with a straightener, what a woman! And Louis with a pillow in the shape of a carrot.

"What's wrong?" Liam asked.

"Yeah! You disrupted my beauty sleep!" Zayn yelled.

"S-sorry... it was just a nightmare..." I stuttered out.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Liam asked.

"Umm..." I glanced over at Louis and they all followed my gaze.

They seemed to understand.

He noticed all of them looking at him because he said, "What are you- oooohh."

Niall and Harry said they were heading back to bed. Which left me with Liam, Zayn, and Louis.

"If you want to talk, my rooms two doors down to the left." Liam smiled at me walking out.

Zayn walked over to the bed and sat on the edge, looking up at me worriedly. Louis just stared at me from his position leaning against the wall, he just stared. I shifted uncomfortably under his gaze.

"Zayn?" Louis asked.

Zayn looked up at him.

"Can you give us a minute?" Louis asked him.