Chapter five~ What hurts the most is being so close-

OOooookay:) 

So, i thought and i thought and i thought about what to write for this chapter:)

That's why its taken so long:)

I really want this to be good for you guys:)

This story is doing to good and i'm thrilled with the amount of readers.

So, thank you for reading! Thank you for commenting and voting!

It means a lot:)

If anyone has ANYTHING to say, i will always respond:)

PROMISE!!

Oh and just for ShineOnDirectioner who likes the shivers she gets in this story, i tried to make it creepy:) Hope you enjoy it! <3

So, i hope you enjoy this chapter:)

Lot's of Love,

-Marisa <3 

-----------------------------------------------

 Darcy's P.O.V.

I woke up on something hard. I was confused, my pillow was not hard. I unwillingly opened my eyes and blinked confused when i saw that i was actually laying on a person. OMG- i lifted the sheets slight, oh thank God, i'm still weraing clothing. Got scared for a second there. I fliched back a bit in shock when i saw his blue eyes studying me like i was under a microscope, i shifted uncomfirtably. His gaze never shifted.

"Umm... good morning." 

 He smiled, "Good morning."

Oookay, bit creepy there my friend, bit creepy.

I got off the bed.

He smiled.

"What?" I asked looking down.

"You just look cute in my clothes."

I blushed, "oh um thank you." It came out as a question.

He laughed at my awkwardness.

Dammit, i was going all Kristen Stewart over here.

"So, today were going to get you some clothes." He told me, getting off the bed as well.

I nodded and searched for my clothes that i came here in. I found them folded on the desk.

I picked them up and looked at Louis.

"Umm, i kind of have to get changed."

"okay." He didn't move from his position.

"And kind of be naked." I continued.

He nodded. Was he seriously not understanding what i was trying to tell him?

Then he laughed. "I got you the first time, Darebear." He smiled.

Then he walked out of the room.

I blushed furiously.

DAMN HIM FOR MAKING ME SAY THAT!!!!!!!!

Grrrrrr!! He just pissed me off.

I shook my head and slipped Louis clothes off and mine on.

I twisted the handle to find it unlocked.

I walked into the kitchen and froze in my tracks, letting out a scream as i covered my eyes.

"Darcy whats wrong?!" Liam asked rushing into the room.

I said nothing as i buried my face in my knees and slipped to the ground.

"HARRY!!! WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM???!!! YOU CAN'T DO THAT NOW THAT YOUR LIVING WITH A GIRL!! STOP BEING SUCH A WEIRDO AND PUT SOME DAMN PANTS ON!!!" Liam yelled at Harry.