Chapter fourteen~ Conflicted-

HEY GUYS!

First; i'd like to apologize for always leaving you on these giant cliffhangers... i guess its just kind of the way i write! SORRY!

Second; I would like to thank everyone whose read its absolutely flabbergasting! I never would have thought that it would get 21,774 reads  287 votes and 489 comments! <3

THAT IS AMAZING! ITS JUST TOTALLY AWESOME! SO THANK YOU ALL YOU AMAZING PEOPLE! Or should i say amazayn? Hahaha <3

Third; I'd like you guys to know how much i LOVE writing this story! I'm NOT just going to randomly give up on it or stop! I especially enjoyed writing the last chapter! It was so much fun! Like her feneral and everything! It was really just great!

Fourth; you guys HAVE to check out the story How to be Kidnapped. Another One Direction Kidnapping Story. by carlymd33! Its amazing!!!!!! So i dedicated this chapter to her! She really deserves more reads and i beg you to try it out! Its awesome! <3

And last, but certainly not least; I've never really mentioned it before, but i would really appreciate it if you guys didnt like copy my story, i would really hard on not only this one but all my other ones. And it would just really hurt if someone toke the idea and its not that i dont trust you guys, but i know how some people can be and i know that you wouldnt want someone to take your idea, so please dont take mine. THANK YOU!

Anyways! You don't really care about my rambling! SO Enjoy the chapter!

Comment and vote! I'm always happy to respond!

Lot's of love,

- Marisa <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis' P.O.V.

Darcy went limp in my arms. I pulled the rag away from her face and stuffed it into my pocket quickly. I gazed down at her sadly. I didn't like hurting her like this, but it was the only way. I was so confused on what to feel, because, she kissed Liam. On the way here; Liam explained how he kissed her and i was currently not speaking to him, i felt awful for jumping to conclusions, but still couldn't help but feel betrayed.

None of this was obviously her fault. She didn't want Liam to kiss her... right? I sighed. I began to walk back towards the van with her in my grip. Harry opened the door for me, Zayn coming in after me, and Liam already in the drivers seat, Niall already in the passenger seat. I layed her along Harry, Zayn, and me. He head on my lap, torso on Zayn, feet on Harry.

I stroked her hair back away from her face and she stirred. My eyebrows knitted in confusion, she was supposed to be under for much longer than that. Slowly, her lashes started fluttering open. I looked at the other guys nervous.

"Li!" I cried, "I thought you said she would be out longer!"

"Maybe it wasn't strong enough?" It came out as a question.

I sighed. Then, she broke from the haze and sat up, she rubbed her head, and looked wildly.

"What?" Was all that came out of her mouth.

I pulled her back onto my lap and moved her face to my chest, softly stroking her hair.

She flinched away and looked at me confused.

"Louis? What hap-" She cut off suddenly, a hard look coming into her eyes, and trying to pull away from my grip.

"You kidnapped me?! Again!?" She exclaimed as she recalled our earlier actions. I sighed, "Darcy," I started, trying not to scare her, afraid that she would break like a fragile piece of glass, "I'm sure that your very tired, so why don't you just shut your eyes and go back to sleep?"