Chapter eleven~ You should open your eyes, but they stay closed-

HEY PEOPLE! 

I'm writing now!

Thank you all so much for reading and commenting and voting!

You have no idea how much it means to me and how thankful i am!

So, in the last chapter i gave you some Louis and Darcy love;) And a tiny bit of Liam's heartbreak! SPOILER but im going to probably focus in on that in this chapter!

I'd also like to be mad at you! :( BECAUSE, marisaandjess DIDNT get 15 fans! BUT because i love you guys, i updated anyways! But please check the profile out it would really mean a lot to me!! <3

Please check that story out!

It would mean a lot to me!

Thank you!

So, enjoy!

Lot's of love,

-Marisa <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Darcy's P.O.V.

"What just happened there with Liam?" Zayn asked me quietly as Niall went after Liam and Harry went... i dont really know where.

I sighed, "I think... i mean, i know that Liam has... feelings for me."

His eyes nearly popped out of his head, "He does?"

I nodded, "And i dont know what to do, because i love Louis, i really do, but i dont want to hurt Liam."

Zayn sighed, "I think you should tell Liam that."

"But-!" 

"No." Zayn cut my objection off, "Either way your hurting him, but at least if you tell him... he knows where you stand."

"I guess your right." I admit.

"Oh, i know i am." He smiles cockily.

"AAaaand modest," I say sarcastically, "Your a keeper."

He rolled his eyes and began walking to the door.

"Zayn!" I called after him.

He turned around.

"Thanks." I told him.

He smiled, "No problem."

Now, i just had to tell Liam. Greeaaaat! Note the sarcasm there.

Liam's P.O.V.

She chose Louis.

She chose him.

She didn't even give me a chance.

She didn't let me show her what i could do!

How i could love her!

How i could be everything she needed!

She chose the man who hurt her... over me!

How did that work?

What did Louis have that i didn't?

I could be her everything!

Her crying shoulder, her best friend, her lover, her boyfriend, her husband. I could be anything she needed me to be.

But she chose Louis.

I sighed and ran a hand threw my hair tiredly, wiping some tears from my face as well.

When i saw the love bite on her neck, a part of me broke a little bit, i just wish she could see how much i loved her.

It was so easy for her to say that she didn't want to be with me... but thats because she was so full of Louis that she didnt even realize what was right in front of her!