Chapter six~ Won't say i'm in love-

So, i decided to update since i'm leaving on Sunday!! And i'll be out of town for four or five days, OFF TO THE BEACH!!!!

I feel bad... because i most likely won't get a chance to write while there...

SOWWY!!!!!

SOOOO i'm updating NOW! 

YAY!!!!!

I'm gonna try to update all of my One Direction fanfic's before i leave, but we'll see.

So. most likely the next time i'll get to update will be... Thursday, maybe Friday. 

IM REALLY SORRY!

DONT KILL ME!!!

I love you all?

Nah, i love you guys!

Also, the spacage is HUGE i know, it's a long story, and i seriously don't want to have to go threw and fix all of it, so deal with it, it won't be like this next time. PROMISE! THANKS!

So, back to the story!!

Comment and vote!!

Lot's of love,

-Marisa <3

-----------------------------------------------

Louis's P.O.V.

Why did i just do that? Why did she respond like that? Why did it feel so indiscribable? Why am i shaking? Why can't i breathe? What's going on? OMG EMOTION OVERLOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calm Louis calm, think of carrots. Crunchy, orange, delish!

Okay, deep breathe.

And back to reality.

I just kissed Darcy!

The girl of my dreams. I didn't like it... i loved it.

 It was like no words needed to be said, because it was all right there, in our bodies.

We seemed to melt together perfectly. Our bodies molding into one, like pieces of a puzzle.

I was suprised that she responded to the kiss, instead of trying to push me away in repulsion.

I just thought... i mean, didn't she hate me?

I would hate me, if i were her.

She shouldn't like me, i bullied her, i kidnapped her, i did so much to hurt her, yet her she was, snogging me.