Chapter ten~ Your song-

Mwahahaaaa i am an evil author aren't i?

Okay, so im updating now, BUT I will not update again until marisaandjess has AT LEAST 15 fans! So please go read their story or no My Ex-Bully Louis Tomlinson kidnapped me for you!!

Mwahahahahahahaaa the power! I AM EVIL!

I know a lot of you get made that i have all these cliffhangers and im sowwy, but thats just how i write!

Anyways,

here is chapter ten!

Lot's of love,

- Marisa <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis's P.O.V.

Oh my god.

I seriously just told her i loved her.

Smooth Lou!

She wasn't supposed to know!

You weren't supposed to tell her!

She hates you remember? You kidnapped her! You made her life torture!

"Lou..." She whispered.

She pulls away from me and i look down at her face.

You know what? F@ck it! I'm telling her.

"Yes! Darcy Anne, i'm in love with you! I always have and i always will be! There's no other woman that could steal my heart like you! When i see you... its like you bring out this part of me, this passionate part that i can't control! You light up my day when you smile, your dimples just made me smile. Your eyes, well, when they meet mine, i just drown in them. The things you say, how you say them, they just make me love you even more. How your so forgiving after everything, it really makes me wonder how your still single. Every night, I sit up wondering how every guy in the world isn't falling in love with you like i am!

"Ever since that first kiss the other night, its all i think about! After i left for the X-factor i would lay awake every night thinking of how sorry i was that i hurt you and how much i missed and would do anything to see your face one more time. And God gave me a miracle and sent you to me again.

"I love you with all heart, but I've done so much to hurt you though and i don't deserve you. You are the most amazing person in the world, and you should get better than me. You should be with somone like Liam. Someone who doesn't abuse the people they love, someone who doesn't go around bullying people, someone who doesn't kidnap the girl their in love with. Someone who isn't selfish like me and actually tells you how i feel when i shouldn't because you need better than me." I barely let a breath out and stared into her eyes the entire time i spoke.

There were stears streaming down my face and i looked away.

Then, she grabbed my chin in her hand and pulled my face to hers.

Our lips connected, bombs went off. Her lips grazed mine, sparks flew. She pulled my shirt bringing me closer to her. I pushed her down on the bed, layed on top of her, and put my hands on either side of the bed next to her face. She began pulling my shirt off and grabbing my bare back in her hands pulling me closer to her.

I trailed my lips up and down her neck, she stayed still. The only sound was our rough breathing and our hearts beating quickly. Her eyelashes fluttered shut and a moan escaped her lips when i started to suck under her head. I smirked slightly.

Slowly, i pulled away from her neck.

She opened her eyes.

"Darcy..." I trailed off.