The Crash: A Jacob Perez (Mindless Behavior) Story.

Edit: Hello everyone! It's been a while since I've been on here and let me tell you I am beyond surprised at the reception this story has gotten over the years. Thank you all so very much for the love, support and feedback and taking time out to read. You all have no idea how encouraging and motivating that is to see. I wrote this story when I was a teenager and just starting out on Wattpad. I had no clue many would grow to enjoy this story as much as they did. Thank you all!

Shout out to @ExaltDenise where I got my inspiration from! That girl can write!

---

 ~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 1: Flashback.

~*~*~*~*~

Jacob's |P|oint |O|f |V|iew

I sat there; staring out the window, wondering once again what could have been. I thought back to that night, when my life changed, forever...

~*~*~

We were all in the car, laughing our butts off, we were just leaving this huge end of the school year party for our senior year. We were all a little buzzed, but not crazy drunk. I was driving, my girl Giselle was on the right side of me and my other good friends; Prodigy was in the back seat with his girl, Charity,  Roc was back there with him with his girl friend Cassidy and Ray Ray was back there with his girl friend, Jordin. 

We were all laughing and having a good time, Giselle turned up the music and began laughing, singing along. I really wasn't paying attention to the road like I should've been, I glanced at Giselle, smiling at how happy she looked, but that came to an abrupt end when she screamed something at me that I could never forget.

"JACOB! WATCH OUT!"

I looked to my left and right then I seen a huge truck coming at full speed towards our car, I looked at Giselle and everything went dark.

~*~*~

All I heard was sirens blasting through my ears as my eyes slowly and painfully started to open. I blinked my eyes a little, I tried to move but I yelped at the pain. I looked down and from my waist down was in a puddle of blood. I groaned at the pain. I looked over and didn't see Giselle next to me, I looked behind me and nobody else was there. I was left alone. I groaned and did my best to move myself away from the car and to the road. When I succeeded at that, I then seen Giselle and my heart shattered into pieces when I seen her. 

My eyes burned at the site. I called out her name but she didn't reply. I called again, still no reply. I looked the other way and saw all of my friends splattered all over the place. They were all unconscious. Tears welled up in my eyes as I yelled for help, but I received no response but silence. 

I whimpered; I was in pain myself, but it hurt worse wondering if my friends, my girlfriend was okay. I continued to yell and cry out and those sirens I heard seemed to get closer and closer. My head started to painfully throb. 

I was in and out of consciousness when the paramedics arrived, appearing at my side. I blacked out as the paramedic began inquiring about things I had none of the answers to, at least not in that moment. I was consumed with so much pain, so much heartache, and so much confusion.