Chapter 24

"You be here when I done with school, papa? You come with daddy?" Luca questioned, refusing to walk into his classroom until he knew the after preschool situation.

Zayn squatted down in front of the toddler and kissed his forehead, "It'll just be daddy, I need to go take care of some things in London but you'll see me later tonight. I promise I'll be home in time for cuddles though, yeah."

He pouted, pushing out his bottom lip because even the toddler knew they only had one more full day left together and then Zayn had to fly back to America.

"I don't want school today, I go when you fly away." Luca fussed, walking into Zayn's chest and buried his face against papas neck.

Harry gently picked Luca up, not getting much of a fight from the toddler but knew he wasn't the least bit happy about the situation. "Give papa a big kiss and I'll walk you into your class, you'll see him tonight bug."

He sniffled, making pouty fish lips and gave Zayn a couple pecks on the mouth with the saddest expression possible. "Bye papa."

"Babe, I'm going to see you tonight; I promise. You don't need to be so sad, yeah." Zayn halfheartedly laughed, "Have a good day in school and I'll stop at the sweet shop in London, okay."

Luca smiled some, nodding his head. "Two sweets?" He questioned, holding up two fingers and slightly hid his blushing face against Harry's neck.

"Four sweets," he laughed, attacking him with kisses until Harry reluctantly pulled Luca away to bring him into his classroom before he was considered late.

Harry and Zayn had taken separate vehicles, knowing they were both going two different directions. So Harry took the back exit out of the school building, avoiding paparazzi, whereas Zayn went right through the paparazzi to reach his rental car. Not bothered by them one bit and headed out onto the road towards London.

He was meeting Perrie to hopefully discuss this sudden pregnancy and clear up rumours because this wasn't something Zayn needed in his life at the moment. He was finally on good terms with Harry and Luca, and this was only putting the relationship with his family in jeopardy so he wasn't taking the accusation too lightly.

Once he reached London he stopped by his own flat to grab two days worth of clothes, stuffing the outfits into a duffle and tossed it into the backseat of the vehicle. Then drove straight over to his old shared flat with Perrie, pulling into the lot and noticed paparazzi were already waiting; meaning Perrie tipped them off.

Which honestly wouldn't be the first time she's done something like that, not only to get headlines but to boost her own bands popularity; popularity they didn't necessarily earn.

Zayn had to wait to be buzzed into the secured building since he didn't have a keycard anymore, leaving him to stand outside and let paparazzi get countless photos of him from just about every angle and perspective possible.

He was buzzed in a few minutes later, slipping through the door and made sure it closed behind him so paparazzi wouldn't sneak into the building. Heading upstairs, bypassing the slow lift and knocked on his old flat door.

"Baby!" Perrie squealed once she opened the door and saw Zayn standing there, wrapping her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

He briefly hugged her back, out of kindness more than anything and stepped back. "Hey, we need to talk about this baby thing."

She kissed his cheek, pulling him into the flat and closed the door behind them. "What about the baby thing, aren't you happy? You're going to be a daddy."

He sat down on the couch, furrowing his brow at her delusional words. "Happy? Perrie, I'm not the father of that baby. We haven't had sex in months, it's literally impossible."

"I know, silly." She laughed, "I'm four months, almost five. The doctor said I'm just one of the lucky ones that won't show much and I won't have morning sickness or anything."

Zayn shook his head, "I want a paternity test done then because I don't believe you're actually pregnant, I think you're doing this for attention and I'm not going to let you fuck up my life when I'm finally in a good place with my family."

"I am your family, Zayn. I've been your family for the last three years." She slightly shook her head, not understanding.

"No, Harry and Luca are my family." He clarified, "And I don't want you ruining that with this pregnancy bullshit. Until you show me actual proof that you're pregnant and it's mine, I want you to tell media - make a statement or something, saying that this was all a misunderstanding or something because you're dragging my name through the mud and I don't need anymore weight on my shoulders."

She opened and closed her mouth, losing her words when her eyes drifted towards Zayn's arm and saw colour peaking out from underneath his t-shirt. "Did you get a second tattoo?"

"What, I -" Zayn wasn't sure why Perrie was asking about tattoos but then he remembered he covered the tattoo of her with one of Luca's paintings. "Sort of, I covered the old one with my sons artwork but it's besides the point. I need you to stop these pregnancy rumours."

She got up and grabbed his arm, looking at the coverup tattoo that covered almost all of his upper arm. "You can't even see the other one, why would you do that?"

"That's kind of the point of a coverup, not to see the old one." He pulled his arm back, laughing as he got up because the whole trip to London was useless since Perrie is delusional and only hears a tenth of what he's explaining. "If you don't stop rumours, I'll make my own statement because I know you aren't pregnant. You're just desperate and mental."

Zayn walked out of the flat without another word, taking the stairs back down again and hurriedly walked through paparazzi. Ignoring their invasive questions and comments about his personal life, and focused on get getting to his vehicle without snapping back at one of them.

_____________________________________

(authors note: sorry it's a short chapter but suddenly this story has jumped in reads/votes/comments so I wanted to give you something. Anyways, Luca has some obvious attachment issues, which is to be expected. Perrie is crazy and likes to avoid the obvious and create more lies.

Do you still think Perrie is even pregnant/pregnant with Zayn's baby, and do you think there's a solution to Luca's attachment issues??

Comment, comment, comment!!!)