Chapter 41

Harry only lasted another four weeks in London until he was practically begging to move back to Brighton, but tour was starting and the next thing he knew the three of them were on a plane headed to Australia.

Countless hours later, two meltdowns with an extremely uneasy and fussy Luca, and they were in Australia. They didn't travel with Liam and Niall so they went unseen a lot easier, especially since fans had no idea when any of them were landing in Australia - just a rough estimate.

The three of them reached the hotel within twenty minutes of leaving the crowded airport, taking back ways to avoid being noticed by anyone because Luca had finally fallen asleep after staying awake countless hours on the plane.

"Should we just leave him here like that?" Zayn questioned once he had maneuvered an unconscious Luca out of his arms and onto the oversized bed, laying him in the centre and tucked him under the duvet.

Harry nodded, standing with his arms wrapped around Zayn's waist and rested his head on his shoulder. "Between crying over not flying with Niall and being upset about being on a plane in general, he hasn't slept in nearly twenty-four hours. He'll be out the rest of the day, which sucks for us because he'll wake up sometime in the night because the times are all screwy."

"Hmm," Zayn hummed, putting an arm around Harry and pulled him closer, rubbing his back as he kissed his forehead. "You doing okay?"

He pulled away, grabbing his hand and led him out of the bedroom, cracking the door closed. "I don't want to talk about it anymore, I'm fine - don't worry. You've got your guys' first show tomorrow and I've got to keep Luca wrangled."

Zayn looked at him, noticing the dark circles under Harry's eyes from his extreme lack of sleep and mulled over the outcomes of him brining up what happened no less than three and a half weeks ago.

"Harry, do you want to maybe try for another baby?" He hesitantly asked, guiding him towards the couch and sat down with sat Harry across his lap. "Would that make you feel any better, because I'm completely onboard with having another kid with you. I mean whenever you're ready."

He smiled, "I do sort of want another baby now that I had a feel of what it could be like between us but I don't think we should, not with the tour, traveling and all that. I wouldn't be able to fly at a certain point so you'd have to come back from wherever you are for delivery and I don't think it would end up working in our favour."

"Says who," Zayn ducked down and kissed just below his jawline.

"I'm trying to be serious here." He murmured with a laugh, shying away. "And besides, Luca is more than enough happiness. I'll be okay."

"But you aren't sleeping, I don't want you becoming ill over this." Zayn nuzzled against Harry's neck, kissing his collarbones. "We could still go see a therapist for grief."

Harry hugged him close, "No, I don't want that. I only want Luca and you right now, an outside party always complicates things." He hummed at Zayn's actions, "I just want to forget, okay?"

"Okay," he repeated, shifting them both and pressed Harry down onto the couch and got on top of him. "I'll help you forget."

Harry nodded, pushing Zayn's shirt up and felt along his stomach in the process. "I love you," he shakily breathed through a kiss.

Zayn paused his movements, looking at him as a small smile spread across his lips because he's been waiting to hear those words. "I love you too, Harry."

They both took a sharp intake of breath through their noses once they'd reconnected their lips, deepening the kiss.

_____