Chapter 12

"It me burf-day, it me burf-day! Daddy, it me burf-day! Up, up! Open eyes daddy, it me burf-day!" Luca shouted at the top of his lungs as he bursted into Harry's bedroom, climbing his way up onto the bed and started bouncing around; repeating himself.

Harry peeked over at his alarm clock before he decided to let the toddler know he was awake, silently groaning when he realized it was six in the morning because it's not like Luca understood that Harry's been working doubles all week at work to afford today's festivities. So he sucked it up and rolled over, catching Luca mid-bounce and cuddled him.

"Morning bug, how's it feel to be four? You sprouting any hair anywhere?" He teased, laughing when Luca started checking his body for extra hair.

"Hair! I got hair!" Luca squealed, shoving his toes in Harry's face and pointed to the long strand of hair that was hanging off.

Harry laughed, pulling the loose hair off the toddlers foot and noticed it was one of his own hairs that was probably loose in the bed and Luca picked it up when he crawled onto the bed. "Nope, looks like you're still my hairless little baby."

"I no baby, daddy." Luca protested, furrowing his brows together because he was four now. Which means he's no longer a baby because babies are tiny and he's growing big.

Harry lifted him up and set him down on his abdomen, "Luca you'll always be my little baby, I don't care how old you are."

Luca laid down on Harry's chest, giving him a big hug and continued to lay on top of him. "You and Gem, nana's babies?"

"Always." He smiled, kissing the top of the toddlers head and held him securely as he got up with the toddler attached to his chest.

Luca giggled, "You big baby, daddy."

Harry laughed as well, maneuvering Luca around in his arms and cradled him; tickling the giggly toddler until he was squealing.

"Stop, stop! I go pee!"

He set him down, watching him run towards the bathroom, already pulling down his pajama bottoms before he had even reached the bathroom.

Harry followed behind to see if Luca needed any help but when he walked in, Luca covered his little bum cheeks and nearly pee'd all over the wall trying to hide his privates.

"Go out daddy!" He shouted angrily, trying to recover from the startle and finish his potties without someone overlooking.

Harry covered his eyes, "Alright, alright, I'm sorry. I just wanted to see if you needed help, I'll go start breakfast."

"I big boy, don't need help daddy." Luca informed, fussing when Harry didn't leave right away. "Go way."

"Okay, wash your hands once you're done and close the lid to your potty." He laughed.

The toddler glared at him over his shoulder, frustrated Harry wasn't leaving fast enough because it was extremely difficult for Luca to cover his private areas while trying not to pee anymore. "Daddy, go."

Harry laughed as he left the bathroom, closing the door halfway and went to go make something for Luca's birthday breakfast but before he even got started on anything, the door buzzer was going off.

"Door daddy!" Luca shouted at the top of his lungs, doing his usual announcement when someone was at the door.

He shook his head smiling to himself as he went to answer the door, and was a bit more than a little confused when he saw a delivery guy standing outside with door with an oversized brown box.

"Harry Styles?" The man spoke, checking the digital screen in his hands.

"Um, yeah?" Harry eyed the box, trying to think if he had ordered anything online lately or was expecting anything from his mum or sister but came up blank.