42 - Weak

"Okay, okay okay let me get this straight. Your not. You and Loki were... lovers??" Coulson asked, curious yet extremely confused at the same time.

Tony nodded.

"And he helped you defeat Ultron?"

Tony nodded.

"And he got stabbed by his own weapon while doing so..?"

Tony nodded.

"When he got here, he was presumed dead?"

"Yeah, that's what I'm assuming anyway. You'd need to talk to Thor to get that inform 100% correct, but based on what happened, yeah."

Coulson intensely staired at Tony for awhile.

"So, are you gonna un-cuff me or what's gonna happen?"

(Okay I just remembered that Tony never took his suit off so just pretended that he wasn't wearing it during the enterigation cuz that just makes more sense)

Coulson sighed after a few minutes of thought and said, "give me your hands."

***

Loki was dragged onto some sort of shore.(probably by his cape) hadn't even opened his eyes when he started coughing up water. He felt so weak, he could barely hold himself up while he was coughing. His ears were ringing, His arms and legs shakey and his head heavy.

Loki finally stopped coughing, dropped himself on the sand, and looked up. Everywhere around him was blurry, sounds were muffled by ringing, and he felt to weak to move. He could make out colors. Above him was some sort of multicolored thing- not the blue or dark of the sky- he could see the deep blue water around him, and in front of him was someone wearing mostly grey, but they had a dark red something behind them.

The figure kneeled down next to Loki and pat his back. I hurt, though Loki couldn't do anything to stop them.
They then moved Loki to sitting position against a few rocks. They put their hand against Loki's shoulder and started saying, something. Loki couldn't make out any of it except the fact that They were saying his his name.

Then all of a sudden, his ears stopped ringing and everything came to focus. He could tell immediately where he was and who was above him. Loki was back in Asgard, under the Bifrost, and above him was none other than Thor.

(Okay here's a picture of my cat)

(Now back to the story)Loki wanted to do something, hug him, say something, or at least smile,- but nope

Loki wanted to do something, hug him, say something, or at least smile,- but nope. He couldn't. He just tiredly staired at Thor.

"Loki can you hear me?"

Loki wanted to nod, say yes- do SOMETHING. Instead, he got out a weak groan. It was high pitched and airy, barely any sound coming out of his mouth.

Thor hugged Loki, Loki not being able to react just awkwardly accepted it.

"I'm sorry, Brother. Im-I'm a fool. I thought it was a mistake trusting you."

Loki rested his head over Thor's shoulder, his bottom lip trembling. He understood. If he were in that situation, he wouldn't trust Loki either. (yes, Loki is thinking that just to clear up any confusion)