31 - Thin

Loki held on as tight as he could as Ultron veered upwards. He summoned a dagger and attempted to penetrate Ultron's metal body. He yelled in pain as Ultron scratced his side. A sheet of ice built over top of Ultron, weakaning him.
Ultron flew up further and further, the air around them getting thinner.
Ultron angerly looked at Loki.
Loki managed to penitrate Ultron's chest with a dagger. Ultron staired at Loki for a moment, grabbed the dagger in his chest, pulled it out and stabbed Loki in the shoulder.

Loki froze for a second, his skin changing back to it's normal pale. He looked at Ultron, smiled, and let go.
He went limp mid-air, his eyes slowly closing.
Loki landed on a large price of concrete, completely lifeless.
"Loki?"
Tony flew over to where Loki had landed.
"Oh no no no no no no Goddamnit Loki please be alive."
"Stark."
Tony picked up the limp Loki and put his head to lokis chest.
"Stark,"
Tony started mumbling things to himself, things like "no no no", "fucking Ultron", and, "I love you."
"STARK!" Steve yelled. Tony stopped and looked behind him, the lifeless Loki in his arms.
"We need you to lower this city down to the ground."
Tony hesitated, and then hastily nodded. "Get Loki to one of the boats. (I dunno, thats what they called the floating pavilions) I can't let him die."
Thor walked up to him, picked up Loki, and said, "Stark, You're not the only one who cares about him." Thor then ran over to one of the carriers.
Steve took over. "We've gotta move out. I can tell, the airs getting thin. You guys get to the boats, I'll sweep the area. Be right behind you."
"What about the core?"

Wanda stepped forward. "I'll protect it. It's my job."
Clint nodded and ran over to a boat with Natasha, leaving only Wanda and Petro.
She looked at him. "Get the people on the boats."
"Im Not going to leave you here."
"I can handle it." She ripped a clone that had ran at her into shreds.
"Come back for me when everyone else is off. Not before."
He grunted and started walking to a doorway.
"Do you understand?"
He looked at her and smiled. "You know, I'm twelve minutes older than you."
She giggled and said, "go."

Tony flew under the city.
"Boss, power levels are way below-"
"We've got everything. We get one shot at this."
His voice was Shakey and unsteady.

Ultron attempted to land, but fell right in front of the Quinjet.

Tony cut into the bottom of the core and pulled an uneven shape out of the metal plate. Inside was a giant machine that powered the city to move upwards.
"Thor, I'm gonna need you back in the church."