12 - Septor

"Jarvis, where is the power source? " Tony flew above the castle.

"above the north tower sir."

"good, I want to poke it with something."

Tony shot a large missile at the northernmost tower of the castle. The power shield visibly broke.

"drawbridge is down, people."

Ton flew into a window, where soldiers started firing at him.

"Guys, stop we gotta talk this through." Tony shot all of them with small projectiles. "good talk."

Tony walked in. Inside, someone had a few laptops in front of them. He shot at the person, and walked out of the iron Man suit.
Tony hacked into one ofnthe computers.
"Jarvis can you do a material scan in here?"
"In that direction, sir. I detect steel and an air current."

Tony walked up to the wall and pushed on it, revealing another room. "yay!"
There was a large chamber inside. He walked down the steel hall, and it lead to what was the size of a warehouse. There was a Chitaruri ship hanging from the ceiling, and below that in a high tech container was the septor.
A woman withted eyes walked up from behind him and shot red light at his head. Tony's eyes turned red for a second, until he blinked.
He looked behind him. The chitaruri ship roared and flew foward.
Tony stepped back, away from the ship and turned.
Where the septor once was, were the Avengers, all dead.

And Loki. Still. Dead.
Loki's eyes were wide open, but lifeless. Tony ran up to Loki and held his head, wisperi g to himself, "what The fuck?" Over and over.
Suddenly, Loki grabbed Tony's arms tight. Loki smiled at Tony, but not lovingly like the way he always does. It looked evil.
"You fell for it."
Loki's hands went limp, his eyes once again lifeless.
Tony blinked again. The avengers were gone. Loki was gone. But the septor was there. Tony looked behind him. The chitaruri was as it once was.
He was seeing things.

Tony held out his hand. The Iron man glove flew to it, and Tony grabbed the Septor.