24 - Jarvis

"Nat, we gotta go."
Natasha placed a bomb on the side if the truck and pushed the cradel out of the truck. She grabbed onto it as it fell. It crashed into the Quinjet, but she was pulled backwards by Ultron who had flown up to the jet.

"NAT!"

"Cap, you seen Nat?"

"IF YOU HAVE THE PACKAGE, GET IT TO STARK. GO."

"Do you have eyes on Nat?"

"GO!"

Clint drove the Quinjet away from the area.

Steve looked at Quicksilver. "Cavillians in our path,"
Quicksilver nodded, and ran out of the bus in a bright blue flash of light.
Steve turned to scarlet witch. "Can you stop this thing?"

They managed to stop the bus. Quicksilver ran around and pushed people away from it, and scarlet powerfully stopped it's wheels.

Quicksilver breathed hevily, sitting down and saying, "it's okay. I just need to take a breath." As scarlet stood next to him

Steve walked up to the twins. "I'm very tempted not to give you-"
"The cradle, did you get it?"
"Stark will take care of it."
"No he won't."
"You don't know what you're talking about. Stark's not crazy."
"He will do anything to make things right."

They staired at each other for a second.
"Stark come in. Stark. Anyone on comms."
"Ultron can't tell the difference between saving the world and destroying it."

"Where do you think he gets that?"
***
"Any chance Natasha might leave you a message? Outside the internet? Old school, spy stuff?"
"Definitely."
Clint walked out of the room.
They were in the lab again. Tony and Bruce were standing next to the cradle, and Loki was leaning against it.
"Extremely interesting how the tissue bonded with the vibranium, it won't decompose or loose it's composition unless directly diverted."
Loki said, closely studying the body inside.
"I can work on tissiue degeneration, if you could fry whatever operational system she implanted-"
"Yeah about that."
Bruce looked up at Tony as Loki continued to study the body.

"No."
"You have to trust me."
"I don't-"
"Our ally, the guy protecting the military's nuclear codes, I foind him."
Tony flicked a small price of glass and a bright yellow spherical program appeared where he pointed.
"Hello, doctor banner."
Slightly flinched at the sound of Jarvis talking.

"Ultron didn't go after Jarvis because he was angry, he attacked him because he was scared by what he can do."
Banner walked around to where Jarvis was and Loki *finally* lifted his head to see Jarvis.

"So Jarvis went underground. Scattered. Dumped his memory, but not his protocalls. He didn't even know he was in there until I priced him together."

Bruce shook his head. "So, you want me, to help you, put Jarvis into this thing."
"No! Of Course not. I wanna help you put Jarvis in this thing."
Loki couldn't help but smile.
Banner looked around, clueless as for what to do.
"We're out of my feild here. You know byorganics better than anyone."
"And you just assume Jarvis's operational matrix can beat Ultron's?"
"Jarvis has been beating him from the inside without knowing it. This is the opportunity. We can make Ultron's perfect self without the homosidal glitches he thinks are his personality. We have to."
"I believe it's worth a go."
"Wait a second." Loki interrupted. "So you plan on recreating the exact thing that's trying to kill us?"