6 - Shown

Loki woke up on the couch. Tony was leaning against him, asleep. It was dark outside, the lights of the buildings and cars the only light in the city. He sat there in silence for a bit, until he heard the ding of the elevator.

Thor walked through.

Loki immediately tried to hide behind the couch, but ultimately failed. Thor heard him.
He walked towards the couch and saw Loki hugging his knees in a ball.
"Loki?"
Loki slowly moved his head to look at Thor. "H-h-hello b-brother."
Thor stood there with his mouth wide open.
"Br-rother, I can explain-"
"I thought you dead!"
Loki dug his head in the couch cushions. He stared quietly crying.
"Loki..."
Thor picked up Loki and made him stand next to him. Loki hung his head and shyly attempted not to cry, yet failed. He let out soft sniffles every now and then, and tears ran down his face. "Loki, look at me," Thor moved Loki's chin up so as to look at him. "What happened to you? Where's the little brother I know?"
The crash of an explosion sounded in Loki's head. Loki fell to the floor, crying, lights flashing around him.
Thor kneiled next to him and firmly Heald Loki's neck.
"Loki, what is this about?"
Loki's skin changed to a blue, his head burried in his hands.
"Thor?" What are you doing here?"
Thor looked up. Tony was awake.
"Stark, what happened to my brother?"
Tony hesitated for a bit. "I'm not really sure. He's only talked about what happened to New York. I'm not sure what happened, but I don't think he did it."
Loki started yelling, painfully. He grabbed the sides of his arms tight as tears rolled down his face. He remembered something else. The giant chitauri ship things.
Loki started shivering. He moved his hand in a strange motion.
They finally saw it.

In a stream of green light, they saw the destruction of Manhattan, the giant chitauri ships everywhere, the sound of screaming surrounding them, explosions disturbing every person around it.

And Loki at the center of it. Crying.

And with another hand motion from Loki, it was all gone.
"It's all my fault. I let this happen." Loki mumbled to himself.
"No, Loki, you said that Thanos did it to you. You didn't do it. You were under the power of the septor. Whatever power it has, it's stronger than you. It's not your fault." Tony said powerfully as he walked over to comfort Loki.

Loki hugged Tony hard, crying into his chest, feeling the cold of his arc reactor and the warmth of Tony himself. Tony wrapped his arms around Loki so as to comfort him.
Loki moved his head into Tony's neck. They fit like matching puzzle peices.
Tony looked up at Thor.
"So, what did you come here for anyway?"
Thor sighed as he looked at Loki.
"I faught a dark elf, Malikeith, and saved our reality. Loki died, and so did our mother."
Loki tightened his grip on Tony, sobbing. Tony held the back of Loki's head and pated his back.

"I see you've developed some sort of relationship with him."

Tony glaired at Thor, who swiftly backed away. After standing in the dark for a few akward seconds, Thor spoke again.
"I guess I'll have my brother back. Father-"
"HES NOT MY FATHER." Loki turned around as he screamed at his brother. Loki quaked as he yelled this, being weak as he was from everything that happened to him.
"He lied to me about everything. About my parentage. About you. About," Loki's eyes were misty. His body was weak. His mind was filled with thoughts he hated. "About, loving me."