Chapter 2: The opening of Miyagi-Do

Later that night, Samuel went to Mr. Miyagi's old house to finish fixing it up into the new Miyagi-Do Karate dojo.
"Hey, Mr. LaRusso. Where are you?" Samuel yelled as he walked inside Mr. Miyagi's house.
"I'm out back." Daniel's voice replied from the backyard. Samuel smiled as he saw a picture of Mr. Miyagi as well as the pictures of his ancestors that had kept Miyagi-Do karate alive throughtout the different eras of time. He noticed Miyagi's metal of honor also on the wall. He also noticed some chopsticks and there was a fly flying around.
"Mr. Miyagi used to try to challenge us to catch a fly with chopsticks, but Sam and I never played along... I wonder if I could do it." Samuel thought outloud as he sat down and grabbed the chopsticks. Daniel walked in and smiled when he saw Samuel try to catch a fly with chopsticks.
"You know I actually caught a fly with chopsticks one time. Mr. Miyagi always said, 'Man who catch fly with chopstick, accomplish anything'." Daniel said. Samuel had a look of determination.
"I'll totally catch it now!" Samuel declared as he misssd the fly and tried again... successfully catching the fly on the chopsticks.
"Mr. LaRusso, I did it! I really did! Now I can accomplish anything!" Samuel declared in joy. Daniel chuckled and looked up to the sky.
"Looks like I'm not the only one with 'beginner luck', Mr. Miyagi!" Daniel said with a smile on his face.

Alejandro was insanely annoyed by the fly that kept flying near his food when he tried to eat his dinner.
"¡Esta mosca me está molestando! ¡Deja de volar cerca de mí y vete! (This fly is annoying me! Stop flying near me and go away!)" Alejandro growled at the fly. Ramon got a fly swatter and swatted it.
"That buzzing was getting on my nerves." Ramon said.

"So there's only one thing left to do now. Let's get this punching bag set up and we'll now have our new Miyagi-Do dojo ready." Daniel said. The two set up the punching bag and it was official... Miyagi-Do Karate was ready to operate as a new dojo.

The next day:
"What's with the circle made of sand on the ground?" Samuel asked as he got out of his car and walked over to Daniel, who made a circle of sand in Mr. Miyagi's front yard.
"One of the principals of Miyagi-Do Karate is always moving in a circle. Now, unfortunately, you are... for now at least, the only student Miyagi-Do Karate has, but I still want to show you that 2 people with the proper defense can be as strong 20. So I'll act as your partner in learning this technique." Daniel explained. Samuel nodded.
"Ok. Wheel technique." Samuel replied.
"Now, I will show you the movements, afterwards, we'll get in the circle and try it." Daniel ordered.
"Understood, Mr. LaRusso!" Samuel replied.

"You almost did what?" Yasmine asked as she was hanging out with Samantha and Moon.
"I almost kissed my lifelong friend and first crush yesterday." Sam replied.
"Wait, I thought you were into Kyler." Moon said. Sam sighed.
"Look, I like Kyler. I really do, but it isn't the same as... as what I feel for Samuel." Sam replied.
"So his name is Samuel, huh? He rich?" Yasmine asked.
"Does that matter?" Sam asked.
"YES! YOU CAN'T DATE A GUY THAT'S DIRT POOR!" Yasmine replied.
"Yasmine!" Moon said.
"I'm not dating him!" Sam added.
"Look, just forget about this possibly poor Samuel guy and just... go after Kyler. He's rich and he gots the looks to match. He'd be perfect for you." Yasmine adviced, making Moon start to wonder if Yasmine was an extremely shallow person.

The iconic saxophone lick of La Cobra by Fito Olivares woke Ramon up as Alejandro prepared eggs with chorizo for breakfast. Alejandro always loved cumbia music, it was the style of music Alejandro spent hours listening to.
"La Cobra again? He never gets tired of that song." Ramon said as he got out of bed and started to get ready for the day. As Ramon went to the restroom to brush his teeth, the song ended and what ended up playing afterwards was Ran Kan Kan by Tito Puente.