Chibi chapter

(Just a very small filler, sorry for the lack of uploads)

The world of RWBY chibi was peaceful, if you don't account for volume four coming out, as Yang slipped along the street happily.

She saw Neo hiding in an alley however making her expression change to one of rage as she drew back her fists.

Neo turned around and held a finger to her lips before gesturing to what she was spying on.

Yang approached her cautiously and looked, Neo handed her binoculars so she looked through to get a view of a pool.

By the pool was most the male students although Yang's eyes landed on a topless, non burnt, Y/N in swimming trunks.

Yang: Ooh~ Yangie likes~

Neo nodded in agreement before they looked to eachother, the smaller of the twi pulled out a sign as she smirked

Neo's sign: Swimsuits?

Yang: Swimsuits

Timeskip

Y/N sunbathed by the pool as he let out a content sigh, sungkasses over his eyes.

Y/N: Boy, i sure hope my skin stays like this and doesn't get horrifically burnt and slashed

Jaune: ...Why so specific?

Y/N: Dunno

Ren: But didn't it-

They both got up and held their hands against his mouth, their expressions deadly serious

Y/N+Jaune: Nothing bad ever happens. Ever

Nora: (In the distance) STOP STEALING MY LINES!

Y/N: WHY DON'T YOU GO DO ONE!?

He sighed and drew his hands away before stretching, suddenly there were sounds of cat calling so he turned to see Yang and Neo walking in wearing swimsuits

His jaw dropped as Jaune glared at Neo, going to "transform" into the HuntsMan.

Y/N pulled a hammer out of nowhere before hitting his head and picking up his jaw, dashing over to the two he straightened his posture, hearts in his eyes

Y/N: So, how are you fine ladies doing?

Yang: Fine i suppose, we could use a spot

Neo's sign: And a parasol

He nodded as disappeared in a flash, when they went to sit down he placed the beach chairs down and set up the parasol.

They looked to him and smirked as he stood at the ready, some men approached making Y/N draw out his gun and fire it.

Y/N: BACK OFF!

The men growled before he growled, his face turned red as he shook before he yelled into the sky.

Purple haze came out and went around Neo and Yang whike chasing the men away. He panted before looking to them.

Yang winked and Neo blew a kiss making him flop to the ground in front of them as he had a nose bleed from their actions.

Yang: I think they worked

Neo nodded in agreememt before they rolled Y/N over so he doesn't drown in his blood puddle, a stupid smile on his face.

Neo's sign: Definately. We fighting for him now?

Yang: Yep

They got uo and brought out their weapons, glaring at eachother before leaping through the air and clashing.