A Rough Decision

(The whole, becoming a kid thing was honestly stupid, i could've done better with a plot point and i'm immensely sorry. It won't be a plot point past this chapter)

Y/N's pov

Yang or whatever her name is took me to a room they weren't leant and sat me down. I looked around and panicked on the inside.

How the hell did Watts turn me into a child!? Is that his semblance because it's a pretty dumb one!

But... this does bring something up, i can live a normal life again. No more burns, no more having to cover my mouth to speak!

Looking around i saw Ruby enter the room and freeze before gushing over how "cute" i was.

Ruby: Oh my gosh! Look at you, you're so adorable!

?: Ruby, i would ask you stop screeching like a-

Weiss walked into the room and froze, instantly acting the same as Ruby as they hovered over me, throwing compliments making me back up.

Me: I'm not who you think!

They looked to me confused as i tried getting up, tripping over my clothes and landing flat on my face.

This worried them so they came over and got me up as i rubbed my sore nose, way weaker and fragile like this.

Weiss: Are you okay?

Ruby: It doesn't hurt does it?

Me: N-No, i'm fine...

Weiss: We should get you some new clothes, some that fit better

Weiss went off to do that as Ruby stayed with me, i sat down and thought. Is it best to go back?

If i do then all my problems will return, plus i don't even know if i can turn back to normal so that's a problem.

Looking to my hand after pulling down my sleeve i saw my small, unburnt hands. It's weird to see them like this again.

Ruby: Do you want some cookies?

Me: No thanks, i don't like them

She gasped, placing her hand over her mouth like i said something that was horrible or insulted her mom

Ruby: How do you not like cookies!?

Hearing foot steps i looked behind me to see the blonde girl who took me hear, i think she said she was called Yang...

Yang: Ruby, don't yell at him like that, he's only a kid

She came over and sat down beside me, taking off my jacket as it was too big to expose the... something proof... vest? Yeah, vest

Yang:... Where did you get this?

Me: I don't kn-

Yang: Where did you find this, i need to know

She grabbed my shoulders lightly while wearing a serious look on her face, it was honestly a bit scary making me back up.

The... vest slipped off me as i crawled backwards, my long pants not allowing me to walk unless risking tripping over them.

She held it in her arms as Ruby looked to it, maybe remembering it from somewhere, she went over to Yang and held her shoulder.

Ruby: Don't worry sis, i'm sure nothing bad happened to him

Yang: You don't know that... last time Y/N disappeared he ended up like he is now.

Me: I'm Y/N!