Rage and Hesitation

Y/N's pov

She's... she's here, the person i've been after for so long, after all this time i can come face to face with her.

Make her pay for what she's done, turn her into an abomination, something that's unrecognizable as a human being...

I'll make her insides match her outsides

Ruby: Cinder!

She got up with a bit of help from Yang, i began breathing heavily as i stared at her, my bandages slowly corrdoing

Mercury: C'mon guys, is that anyway to greet your old friends?

The others brought out their weapons making Qrow hold his arms out

3rd person pov

Qrow: Everybody stay calm!

The toxic mist from Y/N began flowing out, melting the ground at his feet making everyone look to him in confusion.

They backed up as Yang looked at him with concern although Ruby, Nora, Jaune, and Ren knew what was happening.

Ruby: Um... w-we need to get back

Yang: Y/N, what's going o-

Ruby: NOW!

Everyone took a few steps back as the toxic haze rolled along the ground, the smell of melting marble and wood filled the room.

Y/N took a step towards Cinder, and another and another. He began walking towards her making Emerald take aim at him.

She fired but the bullets melted in the haze that surrounded him, Cinder's eye widened in realisation of who is was and looked up to Lionheart.

Her, Raven and Vernal ran up the stairs towards Lionheart which made Y/N chase after them.

Emerald tried to stop him but as soon as the haze touched her she drew her hand away and clutched it in pain, her aura taking the brunt of the damage.

The elevator began lowering so Y/N went to get on it however he was quickly stopped when a blast of fire flew up from the pit, stopping him.

He took out his gun and shifted it into it's sword mode however something was thrown at him, the mist melted it down mostly so it just tapped him.

Turning his head revealed Hazel, he shut the doors before throwing off his coat and reaching into his pockets.

Hazel: I've been told to deal with you directly

Y/N turned his sword back into it's gun mode before firing at Hazel, he shrugged off the shots and walked towards Y/N before pulling out two lightning dust crystals.

He stabbed them into his arms making his veins glow yellow and lightning spark around his fore arms.

Y/N jumped down and turned his gun into a sword, running forward Mercury hopped back to avoid the haze making him bump into Yang.

He spun around and sent his foot towards her head however she blocked it with her forearm and threw a punch at him.

Mercury jumped and blocked it with his knee before launching himself off Yang allowing Emerald to fire at her.

Weiss created a glyph to block the shots before firing them back at Emerald and Mercury. They deflected/ avoided them making some go into pillars.

The piller began to melt as Y/N slashed at Hazel but he grabbed the sword and pulled Y/N closer before punching him in the stomach.

He hunched forward before letting go of the sword and falling backwards, he pivoted on his hands and planted his feet in Hazel's chest before getting back on his feet.