The Peace In The Aftermath

Yang's pov

I had made up with Blake, she explained why she left and i hesitantly forgave her. Sure she had her reasons but i didn't blame her for what happened.

Y/N on the other hand... he's been resting ever since the fight at Haven. Like he no longer has a goal to strive towards.

Walking into his room i saw him sitting on his bed as he had been wrapped up due to the wounds sustained from the fight.

He looked to me and smiled, going to wave but wincing and lowering his arm after getting it too high and hurting himself.

Me: Hey Y/N

I went over and sat beside him, one of my legs hanging over the bed. Y/N had no bandages over his mouth, disallowing him from speaking.

He settled for holding my hand in his own making me smile. I guess after he got his revenge he's calmed down.

Me: So, we're going to Atlas soon. Gonna have to go through Argus first by train then get an airship to Atlas

Y/N nodded before pointing to a roll of bandages across the room, understanding i got up and grabbed the before coming back and helping his put them over his mouth.

A blush came across his burnt cheeks some reason, moving back and sitting beside him he let out a short breath and saw it was fine.

Y/N: Atlas huh? Never been there

Me: Neither have I, but we've got Ice Queen so we have a guide and a bargaining tool

Y/N: Hehe, yeah i guess we do.

Me: We've got a week before we go, and before Haven you... said we could-

Y/N: Lets go later today then

Timeskip

Y/N's pov

Walking through the better streets of Mistral i held Yang's hand in my own. This is the first date i've been on in a long while

Last time we went on a date was when... my semblance came out. After everything i don't think i've changed, i'm still the same violent person.

Yang: Are you sure you're okay with walking around like this?

Me: What do you mean?

Yang: Your injures

Me: Oh, yeah i'm fine

Yang: Good

We stopped at a clothing store and glanced to eachother before shrugging, walking inside we began looking around.

There wasn't much that interested me however the same couldn't be said for Yang so i was happy being dragged around by her.

As she looked around i thought about my purpose. I don't have one anymore, i beat Cinder... that's all i wanted to do and now i have nothing.

The thought of settling down had come to mind but... it doesn't entice me, all i want to do is keep getting rid of people like Cinder

I thought i had my life together, but i was lead astray, the day all this happened to me. And now my state of mind has changed drastically.

Yang: Y/N

Snapping out my trail of thought i looked to Yang as she held some clothes in her free arm, we were stood outside a changing room... huh, really spaced out.

Me: Yeah?

Yang: I'm gonna go try these on

Me: Alright, i'll wait outside

She went inside so i sat outisde in a seat. Folding my arms i waited while occasionally tapping my foot.

Should I keep working with Ozpin? The others might need my help although the thought of working with him is off putting to say the least.

I still need to go to Ms. Malachite's bar to see if she has the info on Neo. Probably should talk to her about everything that went down.

Yang: What do you think?

Yang came out wearing a different outift which looked good on her, she looked to me as i gave her a thumbs up making her smile and go back inside.

Wonder how Cinder's allies are reacting to her being dead? Guessing from my interactions with Tyrian they don't care.

Timeskip

3rd person pov

In a deep pool of water a dark black, Grimm like, hand shot out before grabbing a bit of land. They dragged themself out to reveal Cinder who was panting for air.

She got onto her knees and held the area where the blade was still stuck in. She held out her other hand and didn't managed to get a fire started.

Cinder: T-That freak... it's not over yet.

Eventually she managed to make a fire in her hand so she took a deep breath before grabbing the blade and yanking it out and pressing the flames against it.

She gritted her teeth as she let out a muffled scream, the fire burnt the wound shut before she fell onto her good side.

Cinder: I'll get him... i'll show him... my resolve

The wound was shut before she hit the floor with her fist, a few rocks fell loose from the wall so she looked up and punched it making the wall collapse.

Cinder grabbed the blade and dragged herself out to a meet a rainy exterior. She layed there, clutching her wound until a few foot steps were heard

?: Oh my god! Are you okay?

The woman saw Cinder's Grimm arm clutching the blade making her drop her bags, Cinder looked up before driving the broken blade into her head, killing her.

Cinder: ...I am now

(Lemme know what you think)