You are with me.

"You're making a full recovery," says the doctor with a smile. I jump up and nearly scream at the sound of the words full recovery.

I give him a large, overdue, hug and I know it hurts him, but he manages through the pain I suppose, because he automatically hugs me back. I never want to let go.

I see his mom sitting in the chair she'd been sleeping in every night since the accident, she's in tears. She speaks, "When may I be able to take him home?"

"it'll be a week, and then 2 months of physical rehab to get his ribs and femur to recover fully, after that he should be fine with minimal scarring."

He then left the room as we were all cheering, and hugging!

Well, mainly me and Camden.

(1 month later)

Well, let's catch up. Me and Camden are doing well, I haven't seen Eli since the hospital, I heard he moved to LA with his mom, but who knows these days. I guess fate chose for me.

We haven't even kissed yet.

-----

I hear a ringing from my room, I practically jump at the sound of the all too familiar ring tone of Camden.

"Hey!"

"Hey, get dressed."

I start to ask why but just as I thought of asking the question, he had hung up.

Well, that was weird.

Oh well, Mine as well get dressed.

I take a shower, put my hair in a practically perfect braid, and do something with my make up.

I weigh in, less than usual!

110

This certainly brightens my mood, I haven't been eating for a week. I will slowly rebuild my calories back up to 500.

No more, no less.

Shit.

Jennifer. Where was she to go while I left?

Definitely not the neighbor. Daycare? Yes. That'll work.

"Jennifer! Where are you?"

"I'm hungry! Can we have a feast like they do in the Grinch?"

I laugh at the thought.

"You can have pancakes? Is that feast-worthy?" I shoot her a quick smile.

"Fine, will you eat with me?"

No.

"I already ate, Jenn."

"Julie... Will mommy be home for Christmas?"

The words don't hit me until about five second after they danced past her lips. Boy do they hit me though.

"No, she won't."

I should have told her when it happened.

She starts to sob a bit.

"Babydoll, don't cry.. You get to go to the daycare center today!"

This gets her to quit sobbing enough to finish off her last bite of pancakes and run out the door, half-dressed, just to collide with Camden.

"Jennifer, come get dressed!"

She makes a U-turn, and puts some kind of tutu on.

"Sorry, can we drop her off at the daycare?"

"Of course we can."

He looks like he's got something up his sleeve, hmm.

We get into the car, I buckle Jenn in her booster seat. She's so tiny. I sit in the front seat with Camden.

"Where are we going?"

"To drop Jenn off, duh."

He thumps my fore head.

We reach the daycare and sign Jenn in, she's so excited.

Once Camden and I get back into the car I ask the question again only to get no answer.

It takes us about twenty minutes to get to where we're going.

"A park? Oh how cliche."

I wink, and jump out of the car.

We start walking down the nature trail and talk about everything possible.

Books, television, Jennifer etc...

Then the subject of Eli popped up.

"so, have you talked to Eli recently?"

Camden was so straightforward.

"No, have you?" I asked, a bit nervously.

"Yes."

Then there was a long pause, I didn't quite understand.

"And...?"

"And what? He's fine. He's alive."

"OK."

Again, we are intruded by a long pause.

I try to change the subject.

"So, how have you been?"

"Been? You've seen me about every day since the accident. I obviously feel better."

He laughs, a real laugh.

I shove him.

"You're cute, you know that?"

His words caught me off guard, I stopped dead in my tracks.

"What?"

"Oh, I'm sorry... I shouldn't have said anything. Forget it."

I don't know what came over me, but I felt my lips crashing into his. It was as if we were two people being joined into one perfect human being.

He put his hands up to my cheeks and held my head close as we worked in perfect harmony.

I slowly pull away.

"Well, don't forget it then."

He giggles, and I shove him yet again, this time he holds my hand as we continue walking, and talking.

-

We swing by and pick up Jennifer at the Daycare.

He drops us off at my apartment and gives me another award-winning kiss at the door.

Perfect day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I am really sorry about not uploading for like ever, I hope this chapter makes up for it. Comment and tell me what you think?

Still team Eli?

Or now team Camden?

xoxo, will be writing more tonight. <3

Love, me.