Let's get one thing straight.

Chapter 6

"You have to go to school, Julie! You cannot work all the time! I know you're still upset about what's been going on but it was almost 2 months ago.."

"I have to Annie! It's my only option!" I yell back into the receiver.

The phone fell dead for a moment or two only to be reawoken by a new caller name appearing on my phone. 

Unknown. 

"Uh, Annie," I say slowly, debating on weather to answer the call or let it roll to voice mail, I decide quickly, "I have to go. I'll call you back later. Bye" Before I let her respond to my sudden disappearance I click over to the other call.

"Hello?" I say, quietly.

"Julie," I'd recognize that voice anywhere, "It's Camden." 

"I know." Oh shit, what did I just say? I could practically hear him smirk from ear to ear on the other side of the phone as he spoke.

"Oh? You know?" He drags out the know, ugh. Why does he have to be damn sexy, "Have you memorized the sound of my voice?"

Yes.

"No. Ha!" I chuckle at his guess, which was completely correct, unfortunately. 

"I don't believe you, baby." 

Did he just call me baby? No. Fucking. Way.

"I didn't ask you to believe me."

"Hit again by the crazy love hawk Julie. Look, I didn't call so you could fawn over me, yet again, but over the phone this time. I called to ask you a question."

I waited a minute or so, thinking he would automatically ask me. I was wrong.

"Well..." I say.

"I was waiting for you to say that," He laughs gently making my stomach have acrobats below the skin, "Can you be dressed and ready in five minutes?"

"Uhm, why?"

"Answer the question, baby." He says, knowing it will get to me.

"I can, but why?" I'm cut off by the phone telling me that he has ended the call. I think about what just happened and then realize I have about five minutes to get dressed. I run into my room and pick out the best outfit I have that looks cute, run a brush through my auburn hair and put on makeup. Surprisingly I am almost done as I hear the door open and someone walk in saying "Honey, I'm home!" 

Was this really happening? I couldn't even believe anything. Before I knew it we were outside in his car. 

"So, where are we going?"

"To work."

You've got to be kidding me.

"Work?" I say, slightly bummed on these plans. Stupid me thought it would be some sort of date.

"Oh, don't look so sad. You'll be working with me." He says, keeping his eyes on the road, but never the less he shows that all too familiar smug look. 

"Really?" I practically scream out of excitement. I immediately look out the window at the trees passing by and feel my face heat up.

"Don't get too excited there." 

The car ride to wherever we're going was long, and deathly quiet.

"We're here." i hear him saying as the driver's door shuts, He walks over and opens my door, only to throw me a name tag with the name "WHITNEY" printed on it.