Chapter 21 - In Which Our Heroine Ruins a Pirate's Outfit

Author's Note:

Hope you are all enjoying the more frequent updates. I will probably work on a Stones Chapter next since I haven't done one in a while but since more action is involved in THSAS, I am much more motivated to update so it probably won't be too long before the next chapter. 

Please Vote/Comment/Fan! I really means a lot to me and I need your comments in order to improve. 

-------------------------------------

The force of the shove sends me sprawling to the floor and laughter filled the air. I hold my wrist, having forcibly twisted it during the fall. 

“Enjoy your time with the captain, little girl.” Bo’sun smiles before slamming the door shut. I lose hope of escape when I hear the large wooden door being bolted from the outside. 

I slide myself over to another door and pull it open, revealing an ordinary closet filled with books and old navigation equipment. 

Shutting the door with disappointment, I slide over to another door, pulling it open to reveal a small bed chamber. I slam that door quickly in disgust. I don’t even want to think about what Bo’sun implied when he said “your time with the captain”. 

I cringe and slide into the middle of the room, where a wooden table stands. Gingerly holding my wrist, I shakily get to my feet and sit in the chair. 

I suddenly hear muffled sounds coming from my left and I spin in that direction. I walk over to the wall from where it seems to come from and press my ear to it. Although the sounds are louder, no words can be distinguished. 

The sounds stop briskly and I press my ear harder to the wood, wondering if maybe the people moved away. 

All of a sudden, the wall falls away from me and I stumble into the adjoining room. Barbossa stands beside what is now revealed to be a false wall and I see Jack, sitting standing casually on the other side of a dining table, waving cheekily to me.

“Well, it is nice of you to join us!” Barbossa says with a laugh. “Here take a seat.” He motions to a nearby chair and I take a cautious seat. Jack tosses me an apple from a bowl on the table and takes one for himself. 

Barbossa seems a little put off by the action but doesn’t say anything on it. 

I take the apple and quickly bite into it, my hunger finally revealing itself to be an unsatisfied monster. I feel as if I haven’t eaten in days. 

Their conversation continues as if I had never interrupted. 

“So,” Barbossa starts, “You expect to leave me standing on some beach with nothing but a name and your word it’s the one I need and watch you sail away in my ship?” He finishes with an unbelieving tinge to his voice.

“No.” Jack replies and Barbossa relaxes a bit, until Jack continues, “I expect to leave you standing on some beach with absolutely no name at all, watching me sail away on my ship and then I’ll shout the nam back to you. Savvy?”