Takodana

"Where are you going?" Finn asked as he saw me packing my stuffs "going to the spacecraft, to communicate with my family" I told him.

"Are you crazy? How can you go there on your own" he looked at me "I'm not alone, I'll call chewie" I mentioned as I tied my hair up in a bun.

"Chewie is the right hand of Han, he won't leave with you & do you think Han will let you leave just like that" he said "and you made plans to go with me & Poe, didn't you?" he added.

"The thing is I can't go with you guys, especially Poe" I muttered as I carried my backpack.

"And what happened between you two?" He asked curiously "this might sound insane but he told me, he loved me last night" I said.

"What? Poe?" He looked at me in an unreadable expression "I know right? he's insane I gotta leave" I mumbled as I packed my backpack.

"Okay! I don't know what type of a person Poe is but what's wrong, if he loves you" he said.

"In my planet, if you tell someone you love them in the first meeting they tag you as insane" I muttered.

"But this is not your planet, you're in another realm" he mentioned.

"Yes, I know & this is not normal at all" I said as I walked outside "I'm not letting you leave" Finn stopped me.

"Then you are coming with us" I said as I grabbed his hand & walked towards the spaceship but we met Poe on our way "where are you guys going?" He asked as he gazed at me & Finn.

"None of your business" I muttered as I pulled Finn & walked past him.

"You shouldn't have done that" Finn whispered but I didn't care, we got into the spaceship & I told chewie to start it as he gladly agreed "Do you have powers to control these animals" Finn looked at me as chewie snarled, he didn't like being called an animal. "I'm sorry" Finn apologised as chewie started the spaceship "where is my spaceship going?" Han yelled as he looked up at us but I smiled & waved him goodbye as we jumped into hyperspace. Finn had ideas about the super star destroyer, the ship that we were going to but we didn't know exactly how to get inside without being detected by the security out there.

Chewie had a idea, he knows a place where we could get a smaller spaceship unlike the millennium we were on but he didn't want to go there because of the woman who runs that place. She had a thing for him & chewie was very uncomfortable with her presence, but he had no option but to take me there because I was quite persistent & he couldn't say no, we landed on another planet that looked like earth as greeneries surrounded the area. We could see the big castle type building at a distance next to the lake, Chewie warned us not to stare at anyone or anything & we both agreed to do as he says, as soon as we entered the castle a woman yelled "chewie" as everyone looked at us.

There were all sorts of creatures big & small, with all different types of designs & forms & as much as I wanted to stare I didn't. We sat at a table as she introduced herself as Maz Kanata, she was short & really orange kind of yellow as wrinkles covered her entire body she looked like a thousand year old "chewie" she snuggled her head on his belly as chewie looked at us uncomfortably, I mouthed "I'm sorry" because clearly chewie was not enjoying this.

"Maz, can you help us get into the super star destroyer spaceship?" I asked as she gently twisted her glasses & gazed at me "I know you" she mentioned as she climbed up the table.

"I've just landed on this planet" I said but she gazed deep into my eyes "oh my gosh! Your the grand daughter of Master Obi-Wan Kenobi" her eyes widen as she gently placed her palm on my face "so beautiful" she sniffed "the fate of your grandfather & your parents, it's a tragedy...one which should never have happened".

"You mean, the master Obi-Wan Kenobi" chewie stood up in shock as he looked down on me "yes" maz responded, chewie sniffed as he beamed.

"Okay, I'm lost" I admitted as I looked at Maz & chewie "I thought master Obi-Wan Kenobi, was a legend" Finn interrupted as he stared at me.

"Guys, I don't know who Obi-Wan kenobi is" I mentioned & that very moment, we heard some people entering the castle & it was none other than Han Solo & Poe Dameron along with BB-8.

"You have a lot of explanation to do, chewie" Han looked at him as chewie held his head low "and you both as well" he looked at me & Finn.

"What were you guys thinking?" Poe looked at us as BB rolled towards me he was worried, I rubbed his head conforming him I'm okay.

"I don't know what family drama you guys have but drop it, it's her in person master Obi-Wan Kenobi grand daughter" Maz said as both Han & Poe looked at me like they have seen a ghost or something.

"Are you kidding me?" Han walked towards us "how is this possible?" Poe also walked towards us.

"It is cant you feel it, the force in her" Maz mumbled as Han came & hugged me tight "I'm so sorry, for what happened to your family".

"You're the great master Obi-Wan Kenobi, grand daughter wow!" Poe beamed as he stood beside me as BB came & rubbed his head on my calf.

"We need to protect her" Maz said "obliviously" Han stated "we never knew your father was the son of master Obi, he was one among the greatest Jedi's & he died fighting against the dark side" he said as he looked down on me. I was more than confused, what is a Jedi & why is my entire family dying am I going to be the next on the line?

"Sorry, about you know" Poe apologised as he walked up to me "it's okay" I mumbled as he sat beside me.

"Han told me back on earth people portray their emotions differently, not like here" he said.

"So, you told Han Solo about the other night?" I looked at him in shock "yeah, because I didn't know whom to talk to & he's an adult. He knows these things because he & General Leia has a son" he told me "coming from your mouth, it doesn't sound as weird as I thought" I chuckled.

"So you & Finn. Heh" he said slowly "yeah, we have been dating for a while now" I admitted.

"I'm happy for you guys, I mean everyone deserve to be happy don't they?" he smiled a bit.

"Yeah, they do & I'll be happy when I'll be able to get back to the place where I belong" I told him.

"You belong here, you're a Jedi" he mentioned.

"I don't know what that is but honestly, I'm not interested to be one" I said.

"It's very prestigious to be one, people will kill to be one" he looked at me "Well, I'm not like the majority you see. I'd like to be me myself not a Jedi or whatever that is" I said slowly.

"You're straightforward, you speak your mind & that's what I like about you" he murmured.

"You don't even know me" I chuckled "I do know you more than you know, Ky" he smiled.

"And how's that?" I asked him curiously "BB-8" he responded as I rolled my eyes, do that droid have to tell everything he knows about me to his master.