Super star destroyer

As I was laying on the bed I heard screams & shooting of lasers & blasts all around, I got up & walked towards the door as chewie barged in. We were under attack & we had to escape that's what he told me as he protected me from the cross fire, then I saw the stormtroopers all around shooting in all sorts of directions as the creatures around began to pick up their weapons & fight against them. Why the hell were they even fighting & what was going on I didn't understand & I didn't even want to know, I met Finn on the way & as chewie was shot he told me & Finn to head towards the millennium. I didn't want to leave chewie behind but Poe assured me he will keep chewie safe, for now I was the most important person & I needed to be protected.

I didn't want to be protected but I had no knowledge of combat nor weapons & so I had to obey, if I want to go back home in one piece as we neared the millennium I saw a man in a dark suit he looked like a stormtrooper in a way but he wasn't as I was going to ask Finn who he was & why he was standing in the middle of the crossfire, he spotted us "get them" he commanded in a robotic voice as two storm troopers headed our way. We ran as fast as we could, why the hell is even these storm troopers after us or why is the man in black, is it because of Finn or did they find out that we were going to invade their spacecraft I didn't know but I ran as fast as I could little did I know that it was next to impossible to outrun the man in black.

He appeared out of nowhere in front of me & Finn & Finn tried to shoot him but couldn't, he had some kind of psychic ability as Finn dropped his weapon & began to choke as he levitated "Finn" I yelled in horror as I felt helpless as ever, I ran towards the man in black but it was like he was protected by a shield & I couldn't get to him "please leave him" I pleaded as his eyes caught mine, he was wearing a black mask & I couldn't see who was inside but he was gazing at me. He dropped Finn at an instant & walked closer "you're coming with me" he said & in an instant I felt myself falling into his arms into a deep slumber.

I woke up wearily as I looked around I was in a recliner inside a spacecraft & I didn't like the feeling of it, then I saw him standing in front of me the man in black "who are you?" I stammered.

"The question is who are you?" He asked.

"I'm kyra" I responded "you are not from here aren't you?" he looked at me & even when I couldn't see the person behind the mask, his mask had the ability to react like that of a face. I don't know how it was possible or am I seeing things?

"No" I muttered "what were you doing with the resistance?" He questioned as I got goosebumps all over my body "I don't know who they were, I was lost & I befriended Finn & from there I met the others" I said, I don't know why I'm even saying all these things to him maybe I was freaked out as hell & I wanted to escape as soon as possible.

"Good, I like you. You're not like the others" he said as he came closer "your face, I feel like I've seen you before" he whispered as he backed away.

"I've never seen you in my life ever, this is the very first & I'm new to this planet" I admitted, why is everyone feeling that they have met me I was really not feeling safe & I was scared as well as angry, all I wanted was to go home but I'm being dragged into this war.

"I belief you & belief me when I say this, I don't trust anybody" he chuckled as he walked towards the door "guards, she's precious guard her with your life" he ordered his two stormtroopers as they nodded & looked at me. So even if I didn't like it, I was inside the ship the ship where I wanted to be & this was the opportunity for me to communicate with my family but how could I, when I've been watched like a hawk by these two stormtroopers. I couldn't even move a muscle without them noticing as I was cooking a plan up in my mind & munching the snacks that the troopers got me, a man walks in with two troopers behind him "so this is our new prisoner" he smirked as he looked at me.

He had red hair & wore a black suit he looked nothing less than a captain or a general of the fleet "troopers leave" he commanded as both of his troopers left but the ones with me stood their ground "we were ordered not to leave her sight" one of the trooper said in his robotic voice.

"I'm your general & I'm giving you orders to leave" he screamed as both the troopers walked away as the door shut behind he walked upto me "where are you from?" He questioned.

"Earth" I replied "I mean, where are you really from?" He looked at me.

"I'm being honest, I'm from earth & I'm lost in space" I told him.

"There's something in you or he would have never brought you here" he smirked a bit "tell me who you really are?" He asked.

"I'm a lost civilian, trying to find my way back home" I said quite annoyed what the hell was this man even asking, I wanted to leave not be a prisoner & be questioned again & again but to my good luck or his bad the man in black walked in & in an instant began to choke the red haired man as he levitated in the air "I ordered no one to go in or out, how dare you" he threatened as the man choked.

I covered my mouth with my hands as I began to panic is the man in black going to choke the red haired man to death, I didn't want to see that "my lord" a stormtrooper interrupted "I'm sorry to interrupt, but the supreme leader summons you & general Hux this instant" he mentioned as the red haired man fell on the floor so the red haired man was general Hux but who was the man in black? did he have a name or was he their master because they called him lord & who was the supreme leader I needed to know but the most important part of it was, I needed to communicate with my family & escape from this ship asap.