Chapter 23 "Empty"

"No." He breathed, his eyes fixed on the letter.

He couldn't feel his legs, his hands were unsteady making the letter shaking.

A tear fell on the white paper and it was only then that he realised he was crying.

But this time, he couldn't do anything to stop his falling tears, didn't have the strength to do anything.

The words were like knifes in his heart and he kept reading them, over and over again, adding new knifes, new wounds.

"NO!" He screamed this time, letting the letter fall down on the floor.

He run his hands through his hair trying to take deep breaths.

"FUCK YOU!" He screamed again, looking at the letter.

He put his face into his shaking palms and let more tears fall out of his eyes.

He stayed there for hours, just holding his head with his wet from tears hands.

He heard someone calling his name but he didn't move, didn't raise his head.

"Malfoy."

The voice repeated and this time a hand touched his shoulder.

He raised his head and faced Blaise, standing in front of him with a comforting hand in his arm and two eyes full of concern.

"Are you okay?" He asked taking a seat beside him.

"Do I look okay Zabini?" Draco said, his voice weak and cracked from the screams.

"What happened?"

Draco pointed at the letter on the ground.

Blaise took it in his hands and started reading it.

Draco wiped the remaining tears of his now red eyes and then stayed silent, staring at Blaise.

It took Blaise less than a minute to finish the whole letter, unlike Draco he only read it once.

He was still shocked though, shocked from the cruelty in those words.

Once he had finished he turned to Draco who was already looking at him.

Blaise hadn't seen him more devastated, more broken ever before.

"What are you gonna do?" He asked the blond, although he already knew there was only one solution.

"What would you do?"

"I don't know Draco.I've never loved anyone as much as you love Granger.I don't know how I would handle it."

There was a minute of silence.

"I.." Draco started. "I'm gonna kill myself if-"

"Don't think negatively." Blaise stopped him.

"And how am I supposed to think Blaise huh?This psycho just told me that he is planning her fucking murder if I don't dissappear!"

"I know, I read it!" He paused."But you can't leave, this is NOT an option."

"No Blaise you're wrong." Draco looked at him. "This is the only option."
_______________________________________

"Your brother pissed me of again yesterday." Hermione said to her friend, sitting across her on the table.

"What happened?" Asked Ginny, taking a bite of her breakfast.

"Well obviously he's still not okay with the fact that I'm with Draco."

"Can you blame him?He still loves you."