Chapter 5 "Blood"

They stayed there,she didn't say anything,just kept looking at him.

He tried to avoid her gaze and hide his red eyes and wet eyelashes.

He could feel tears in his eyes.Burning tears begging to come out,but of course he wouldn't let them.

She moved closer and sat on the end of his bed,still looking at him.

"Draco I..."

What did she want to say really?She didn't know,maybe that the things would get better but she honestly had no idea what he was going through.

"I'm sorry.That you have to go through all this situation."She murmured,loud enough for him to hear it.

He looked at her,not caring for his broken appearance.

"I told you that I don't want you to feel sorry for me and I don't want your help."

"And I told you that I don't feel sorry for you."

"Just go."He looked away.

"But-"

"Leave me alone!" He shouted,turning to face her.

She got up from the bed,and without a glance she turned around and left the room.

Once she had closed the door behind her she burst into tears.

Yeah she wanted to help him,she didn't know how or why but she was sure that behind all this sad and angry appearance there was something better,a better version of him.

She had seen him in his good days,that noon at the yard,that dance that they had shared.That version,the good one,the real one was worth.

And while she was thinking all these she couldn't do anything but cry more.

"Hermione?!"

'That was Ron,definitely Ron's voice.'

"God are you okay?"

She raised her head and gazed at her worried friend.

"I'm fine."She said,wiping her tears with the bottom of her sleeve.

"Why are you even here?"

"I wanted to visit someone,who obviously didn't want to be visited."

"Who is in the hospital that doesn't-"

He looked at her and without saying anything more he ran and opened the big door of the hospital.

"No Ron please."

The girl was right behind him.She tried to catch his shoulder but he just pushed her away.

She followed him into the hospital room and was quite suprised to see Draco out of his bed,all dressed and ready to leave the room.

"Where do you think you are going?"Ron argued walking fast towards him.

"Oh oh relax Weasley."

"I won't fucking relax!"

"What's the matter with you?!"

They were now inches away from each other.

"What's the matter with me?!"

"Ron stop please." Hermione got closer to them.

"Do you two have a problem?I'm in the hospital and I would like to get some rest."He turned to Ron."Why don't you go fuck Granger for a while and when I'm better we could talk."

Ron was turning red.His whole body was on fire,his eyes were burning while he was looking at him.

He couldn't hold himself,Malfoy's last sentence was way over the line.