Chapter 8 "Feelings"

What had just happened?He couldn't realize or maybe he didn't want to.

He just kept on walking,not knowing where he was going.

Why did he kiss her?He didn't know,he actually had no idea why.He didn't want to,of course he didn't want to.But then,why?

He had leaned in first,he knew that,he remembered it and it was what bothered him the most.

He would swear he could still feel her on his lips and neck.And it was awful,it really was.

And the fact that the dance class was in less than 15 minutes made the situation worse.

He didn't want to see her,talk to her or even touch her.But he couldn't skip the class again.

He had definitely gone mad,there was no other explanation.
_______________________________________
Ron was talking to her while they were walking down the corridor but she was paying no attention.

Her mind was full of images from the kiss that she had shared with her dance partner.

She hadn't felt anything for him before but now..it was different.

It was impossible,it was Malfoy but still that moment between them was so beautiful and she kind of wish it had last more.

On the one hand it was Draco Malfoy,her bully threw the years,the boy who made all the wrong choices,the Deatheater.

But on the other hand all she could see was his beautiful face and eyes,his broken heart,his unreal lips.

"Will Malfoy attend the lesson?"Ron questioned while they were walking towards the dance classroom.

She turned to face him.

"I-I don't know."

"But you asked him before,didn't you?"

"Oh,um no I forgot to."

They entered the classroom and she quickly searched for the Slytherin.

He was there,sitting on a chair with his hands in his pockets.

He gazed back at her.

"Well Draco is over there so I'll see you later okay?"She turned to Ron.

He just nodded,obviously dissapointed that he wouldn't dance with her this time.And maybe a bit angry that Malfoy would be the one to dance with her once again.

She started walking towards him,feeling her whole body shaking.

He stood up,went close to her and took her hand without saying anything.

She just followed him until they were in the middle of the classroom.

He turned to face her and she looked back at him,too nervous to breath or move.

And as every time,he gently placed his hand on her waist.

She just kept staring at him.

"You have to put your hand on my arm so we can start."He said.

She had already lost her mind into his blue eyes.

"Oh,yes."

She placed her hand on his arm,feeling a bit strange while touching him.

"Is this the last lesson?"He asked while they were dancing.

"I think so."

"Good."

She breathed.

"So.."He gazed at her and she went on."Could we discuss-"

"What?"