Chapter 16 "Threats"

She slowly opened her eyes,obvious now that Draco was kissing her shoulder.She pressed herself a bit closer to his chest,his cold fingertips felt like ice against her bare back.

He stopped and raised his head to face her.She gave him a soft gaze as she met his blue eyes.

"Good morning."She whispered.

"Good morning."

Before he had finished his sentence he was back on her shoulder,forcing his mouth harder against her skin.

Even though her whole body was in pain,it felt amazing,she was feeling amazing.

The taste of her Slytherin hadn't left her tongue yet,and she could feel him all over her body,every spot he had kissed and touched last night.

She couldn't help but smile as a thought crossed her mind."It's Christmas."

He gazed at her and gave her a very fast kiss.

"Can I give your present?"She asked.

"You got me a present?"

"Of course."She said softly.

"Okay,but I have left yours my dormitory so we have to go and get it."

"You got me something?"She asked,her eyes going wide with delight.

"Yes."

"Let's got then!"

"Where?"

"At your dormitory, we can open our presents there!"

"Okay just give me a minute to put some clothes on."
_______________________________________

She went down to the common room to get Draco's present,the Christmas tree was now full of colourful boxes,from Harry,Ron,Ginny,Luna,Neville and so on.

She searched for Draco's one,it was a small,dark blue box she quickly put it in her pocket as she heard the blond coming.

He entered the room with his casual white shirt and black trousers.His almost white hair falling onto his pale skin.

He was beautiful.

"Ready?"He asked.

"Um,yeah let's go."

They walked down the empty corridors and reached the Slytherin dorm.

Draco murmured a password and the door opened.

The room was dark as always,without a Christmas tree or anything that reminded you of Christmas,just silver and green colours.

"Fuck."He whispered.

"What?"

"The door to the bedroom is opened."

She gazed at the other side of the room,yeah the door wasn't closed.

"So what?"She asked as Draco was getting a little too nervous about this.

"Just,stay behind me okay?"

"Wh-what?"

He glanced at her for a moment,his voice harsh and serious,"Stay behind me,Hermione."

She didn't say anything,just waited for him to take a step towards the door so she could follow him.

His steps were slow and measured,she couldn't understand why he was so scared,it was just a door.

But when they entered the room,she saw the reason.

All the beds looked normal,all except Draco's.His bed and closet were full of blood,red hot blood was all over the floor and furnitures.

"What happened here?"She breathed,a bit shocked.