Chapter 10 "Fights"

What the hell was she doing?She was Hermione Granger for god sake,she couldn't just stay there and cry.

She got up,took a big breath to relax herself and wiped the remains of her tears.

She got herself out of the dance room and walked down the corridor not knowing where she was going.

She stopped and took an other breath.

Draco or Ron?

Oh god was that even a question?No.It was her best friend who came first,the person who was there for her since day one not her bully threw the years.

She opened the door of the Gryffindor dormitory and didn't have to look around as her friend was in front of her,sitting on the sopha.

He raised his head and glanced at her.

He was slightly calmer than before,although she could tell he was crying.

She took a step towards him.

"Ron."She said quiet and sat on the sofa on the other side so she could face him.

He kept looking at her.

"I owe you an explanation."

"Well,it was pretty clear."He said flatly.

"No it wasn't."She paused."There is nothing going on between me and Draco and-"

"Oh please!I'm not that stupid!I saw what you wanted me to see-"

"What?"She said confused."You think I did that on purpose?!"

"If you didn't,then it's even worse."

"I would never do anything to hurt you and you know it."She softened her voice a bit."I don't know why I kissed him-"

"Was it the first time?"He interrupted.

She looked at him,suprised by his question.

She didn't talk.

"I see."He broke eye contact.

"Ron-"

"Go find him."He turned to her again,his anger was back now."I suppose he is more important than me-"

"How dare you?!"She shouted rising from her seat."You know how much you mean to me!I can't believe you even thought that-"

"Well I didn't have to think!"He raised from his seat too."It was pretty obvious!"

"I will discuss this with you when you are calmer."She demanded."You're not yourself right now."

"Are you kidding me?"He argued."You were snogging with Malfoy and you telling me that I'm not myself?!"

"I told you-"

"I don't care what you told me or will tell me!"His voice got louder for a moment,but then he took a deap breath and looked at her."It's me or him Hermione."He said as calmly as he could.

"Wha-"

"I can't stand this."He looked away from her."I can't do this to myself."

"Do what?"She breathed,almost scared by the sudden change of his mood.

"Watch you with him."He refused to look at her.

"You can't be serious-"

"I am more serious than I'll ever be."

"I would never criticise your relationships-"

"You are in a relationship with Malfoy?!"He cut in quickly turning to face her with shock.