Chapter 12 "Studying"

"Hey."Greeted Hermione the dark
Slytherin standing in front of her.

"Hey,can I help you?"Blaise asked her.

"Well,is-"

"He is inside,come in."He cut her giving her a smirk.

"That room over there."He pointed a door.

She nodded and started walking towards the door feeling the other wizard's gaze on her back while she was fading.

She knocked the door.

"Who is it?"She heard Draco from inside.

"Hermione."

"Come in."

She quickly opened the door and closed it behind her.

She turned to face him.He was sitting on his bed,wearing a loose shirt and black trousers.

He gazed at her with those blue eyes of his that made her smile like a 10 year old girl.

He was handsome.

"So?"He asked.

"Well,I thought we could study together."She told him moving and sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Sure."He replied with a soft voice.

She took some books out of her bag while he just kept staring at her.

She raised her head to face him and he gave her a little smirk that made some butterflies in her stomach dance.

"What are we reading?"He asked moving a bit closer to her.

"Well,I brought potions and-"She was checking the books on her lap and didn't notice him when he put his hand in her bag and took a purple notebook.

"What is this?"He asked,looking at the cover of the notebook.

"It's my diary."She laughed."Don't open it."

"Do you write about me?"He glanced at her.

"Come on,give it to me."She tried to take it from his hands but he immediately hide it behind his back.

"Draco."She tried with a more serious voice but couldn't stop smiling.

She moved closer to him,their bodies almost touching as she tried to get the notebook.

His eyes went to her face and he saw that all the humour had drained away from her futures.She was just watching him now.She was breathing hard and biting her down lip with nervousness.

She could feel every whisper of his steady breaths.Her gaze left his to look at his almost white lips.

Her eyes flew back to his and with brazen fingers,she reached for his face.

She rested her hands on his neck and closed her eyes.

He left the notebook to fall of his hands and down on the green blanket.

He rushed to kiss her and sighed into her mouth when she started to kiss him back.His hands gently coming to rest on her sides.

It wasn't soft,like last time,not at all,they both wanted more.He pushed farther into her mouth.

She felt his actions becoming more passionate,his left hand slowly reached for her head,pussing her gently closer to him.

She couldn't quite believe this.She was in the Slytherin dormitory,making out with Draco Malfoy,and it bloody felt good.

She moved closer,without leaving his mouth,allowing him to feel every inch of hers against his chest.

The kisses and touches were getting wilder now,more heated.He left her mouth and moved to her neck and felt something in his chest twisting when she released a loud sigh.

His head went up again to catch an other kiss.

And they broke apart.

But this time there was no panic,no questions,no confuses.

There was only acceptance between  the two.

They kept their heads close,their lips almost touching.Their eyes locked.

In a moment of affection,she brushed her fingers through his hair and he placed a small peck on her neck,realizing then that his previous actions had left a love-bite on her skin.

He reached for her notebook and gave it to her."Here."He smirked.

"Thank you."She smiled."Should we study now?"

"Sounds good."He whispered and made her flinch as his hot breaths felt right into her mouth.

They moved to sit on the top of the bed,her head found its way to his chest,just lying there with her ear pressed against him hearing every little heartbeat.

It was too strange,too unfamiliar,too wrong but the only thing she could feel was peace,silence,safe and perhaps some happiness.

They stayed there for an hour,without talking,just reading their books.

He had glance at her several times,she was completely oblivious to his actions of course.

What was he doing?He had no idea.But he could feel his heart,he could feel it working when she was talking to him,touching him,kissing him.

He hadn't prepared for this but it felt like home.

She showed him that he wasn't really broken as he had thought.Probably damaged,but not broken and for sure repairable.

He was still feeling far from peaceful,but he was feeling something that he hadn't felt for almost a year.He was feeling relaxed and it was because of hers.
_______________________________________

It was now the next day,lunch time,they were in the dining room sitting at different tables,exchanging glances and smiles.

Hermione hadn't told to any of her friend about her "relationship" with Draco.She didn't really know how to explain it or what to say.

Probably Harry had figure it out yesterday,when she had returned to the dormitory with a huge love-bite on her neck.He hadn't said anything though,so she guessed he was okay with it.

She had managed to hide the love-bite with some spells and had made a mental note to check her neck during the day so she could make sure it was still oblivious.

It felt good to have a part of him against her skin.She remembered every little touch,and it was amazing.

And then her mind went to her friend and ex boyfriend.He had seen them kissing but she made it pretty clear to him that there was nothing going on.She couldn't even imagine his reaction if he found out,she actually didn't want to.

She knew he wouldn't understand,he would overreact,maybe try to hit Draco again.She didn't want to lose him,he was one of her best friends,one of the most important people in her life.

She glanced at the Slytherin table again and tried to find Draco but he wasn't where she had seen him several minutes ago.

She looked around and spotted him walking towards her.

Fuck.

Ron and Harry were sitting in front of her,discussing something about Quidditch that she couldn't really understand.

"Hey."Draco said when she neared her.

She raised her head to face him and gave him a soft smile."Hey."

The other two boys looked at the Slytherin too,they didn't say anything though.

Draco gave them at quick,blank glance and then turned to Hermione.

"So we have potions and I thought we could go together-"

"Why would she go with you?"Ron questioned giving Draco an angry glare.

Her head snapped around to face him,his angry eyes fixed on Draco.

"Ron."She stopped him.

"No seriously."He continued sending cold glares to the blond.

Draco clenched his fists as he eyed the other man.

"Oh you want to know?"Draco faced him,his tone measured and low."Because I'm her fucking boyfriend."