17 . NEW CHARACTER : Gonta 💖

Let's add our precious bug boy to the book, he deserves cares and affection .

LOVE HIM , APPRECIATE HIM , ACCEPT HIM .

IT'S BUG TIME !!!

~☆~☆~☆                                               ☆~☆~☆~

1. Date :

As everyone knows, Gonta is really close to the nature and like to spend time outside to search for insects or staying in his lab to look at all the specimen in it.

You manage your ask Monokuma to let bugs in the school yard so you could play with the gentleman. He was reluctant at first but you promise some cool action soon if he do your request.

So of course he do it , but what he didn't know was that you lied . Like you were really going to kill someone for him pff !

Anyway back to the date , so you spend the morning hunting insects with the boy and hade a picnic with him . Needless to say that he thank you for making this date .

Conclusion : Anything for this precious cinnamon roll .

2 . Cuddle :

Gonta love your smaller frame against his (This sentence is not to take out of its context)

Let's be honest, we all agree to say that he is a huge Teddy bear right ? Dude , once you are in his arms you don't want to go away . It's warm and cosy . You got yourself a cuddle buddy dude.

Honestly you guys cuddle on lazy days or just when you guys don't feel like running around searching for bugs .

3. What he likes about you :

Of course he love you entirely but one thing that made him melt his your height and your kindness.

Unless you are a titan, then you're probably shorter than him and he found it adorable. He like it so he can help you reaching for things and just watching your small frame moving around is enough for a overload of cuteness.

He admired your kindness, you treat everyone equally, even the insects. You radiate good energy and he fall in love each time you offer him your sweet smile. Honestly, everyone thinks that the both of you are the sweetest and softest people in the academy.

4 . He turns into a chibi :

You both don't really know what happened, you were talking in the court , when you saw a golden ladybug. Immediately Gonta start to chase it in hope of catching it .

You tried to keep with his speed but he was far too fast . Then he catch it between his hands but at the contact. Light envelope him  , like a flash he was now in a small form.

You pick him up and looked at him , the boy was completely confused by what happened. Thinking about it , you went to the only person who may know what happened.

You entered Korekiyo's lab and found him in a chair reading a book. He looked at you and at the chibi Gonta. You explained what happened to the anthropologist . He nodded his head and told you that you will need to found the bug again for Gonta to get his height back and he will help you.

So now the three of you are on a quest to catch a magical golden ladybug.

5. The first kiss :

It's quite cute actually, like you were in his lab playing with the insects when a butterfly landed on your nose.

You try to turn your head a little to see if he would budge but no . After a few other attempt , it still was resting on your nose . The green haired male tried to help you .