☆ Intro of the Genderbent! Cast ☆

This is it, finally we will formally introduce all the freshly turned into boys characters! I want everyone to keep in mind that at first when I started this book, that I had a female reader in mind and so that Tenko behavior will be as if you were a female, otherwise this will get too complicated.
I know I'm supposed to be inclusive and all but this book is 4 years old now, not to say the damage are already done but yeah.

Before writing this for you, I'm writing this for myself.

IT'S GENDERBENT TIME !!!

~☆~☆~☆                             ☆~☆~☆~

How you met:

" HMPFF! "

Pushing your body out of the locker, you tumble to the floor as you finally managed to squeeze your body out of it. Looking around you found yourself in an empty classroom. You pat your clothes  to get rid of the imaginary dust on them before exiting the room.

You end up in a corridor, on your left there's stairs, on your right there's a big robot just standing here menacingly...

MENACINGLY?!!

Your eyes widen in terror as the robot start to move towards you, you scream for your parental figure as you bolt down the stairs and ran for your life.

As you ran, you push open two large doors and found yourself in a gymnasium. As you look you can count 16 persons here and they are all males.

They looked at you as you surprised them with your sudden appearance but before any of them could comment on it, a black and white bear suddenly popped on the stage...

Profiles :

Name: Tsumugi Shirogane
Ultimate:  Cosplayer
Emoji : 🪡
Just like his counterpart, he is skilled in clothes making, make-up and wig. He is a polite young man who otherwise from his talent, doesn't seem out of the ordinary except for one thing...

Name : Hiroki Yumeno
Ultimate : "Mage", Magician
Emoji : 🪄
A young man who says he is a "mage" and behold powerful magic power. Just like his counterpart he can be quite lazy or tired and is quick to defend magic.

Name : Kazuo Akamatsu
Ultimate : Pianist
Emoji : 🎹
This cheerful young man is exactly the same as his counterpart, except his chest size his significantly smaller (Don't worry the big went somewhere else-)

Name : Mei Iruma
Ultimate : Inventor
Emoji : 🔧
A hot young man who seemingly has the appearance of an heartthrob but with the mouth of a sailor. Don't get fooled. He is a virgin, probably a redditor. Other than that he is like his counterpart.

Name : Angelo "Angie" Yonaga
Ultimate : Artist
Emoji : 🎨
A young man who came from an island, probably has Filipino origins. He is chill and live day by day without stress. Pray and preach the words of his homeland God Atua. Despite his leisure smile, there is some mischief hidden. Otherwise is like his  counterpart.

Name : Mika Harukawa
Ultimate : "Caregiver", Assassin
Emoji : 🔪
A cold and stone faced young man. However he does care and have a caring side. Can get flustered quite easily. He is very similar to his counterpart. If you try to sneak on him from behind, he will choke you-

Name : Tenchi Chabashira
Ultimate : Aikido master
Emoji : 💥
A young man master in Neo Aikido, he is a feminist and hold distrust of his male peers behavior and motive around women. A true gentleman and knight in shining armor for a woman. However it doesn't mean he don't notice when one is messing with him. Otherwise his personality is similar to his counterpart.

Name : Kioshi  Tojo
Ultimate : Butler
Emoji : 🕸
An elegant young man, he held a professional and mysterious aura around him. He is always glad to be helpful or any assistance and is skilled at what he does. He is mature and is kinda like a dad or a parental figure for his friends. Otherwise he is similar to his counterpart.

~☆~☆~☆                          ☆~☆~☆~

*Sipping orange juice in my bed*

Well, here we have the profiles and intro.

Also some boys (every but Smoogie) got a name change. I still took names that looked like their previous name and have a meaning that fit their talents. So I got 1 point for the effort.

Also I said this at the top but let me remind you again with a little quote.

"Fanfiction isn't made for you, it's shared with you."

Which means basically with a metaphor that it's like I invited you all in my house to eat the dinner I made. You all are guest at someone else place. And eating the dishes i made.

This is why I won't get shit if you wanna start shit about the damn pronouns and Tenko behavior. If you don't like what I do :

 If you don't like what I do :

Got it? Good.

Because Tenko's character is a fucking land mines OK? Depending on who they interact with, their reactions are different. And I'm not going to write more scenario for Tenko/chi because of the readers gender or else it's not fair for everyone else. And because that do more for me.

I do what I'm comfortable with.
That's it.

On this note,

See you next time~☆