41 . You nearly die 💖

Yo my non-Angelo🗿! Today we're back with a request, basically you barely escaped death by the hand of another student in the academy! Look like we almost got a class trial for your ass. Anyway, each time the killer is up to interpretation, it can be Tsumugi, like it can be Shuichi or Himiko. It can be any of the students.

IT'S NEARLY DYING TIME !!!

~☆~☆~☆ ☆~☆~☆~

💚~Rantaro Amami~💚

You had followed Rantaro in the library when he sneaked away from the group. You entered the room just as he was moving the bookshelf to inspect behind it. Both you looked at the other in surprise but before any words could escape, a flash of light alerted you. Rantaro was about to check it but you were faster and found the flash. Both of you were confused until something barely touched you and fell with a thud to the ground.
A shot ball.

" ...Why is this- Goodness gracious, Y/n are you alright?! Come over here and let me check on you. "

🍇~ Kokichi Oma~🍇

You were walking around when suddenly someone whacked your head from the back, making you faint. However when you woke up later (not that you expected to after the attack) you found yourself laying down on a metal plate with your hands and legs bound to the corners. It's only when you heard the sounds of machines and the ceiling getting closer that you understood that it wasn't the ceiling but a hydrolic press. Panicking, you trashed around but to no end, and just as you accepted your fate, everything stopped. Kokichi rushed to you and freed you from your binding.
" Y/n! My love are you alright? You aren't harmed right? I swear I will make the bastard who has done this, pay! "

🔍~Shuichi Saihara~🔍

You were in the dining hall with everyone and enjoying your meal while the others happily chatted with each others. However this moment of peace was broken by your sudden coughing fit and lose of breathing ability. You were now foaming at the mouth as you fell from your chair, everyone witnessing the scene with horror. And just like this you blacked out...
...And woke up in the infirmary with Shuichi at your side.
" Fortunately I wasn't too late this time. But I don't want this to happen again. Someone tampered with your meal, this is unacceptable and will be punished. I swear to catch whoever did this and protect you for the rest of our lives. "

💛~Kiibo Idabashi~💛

You were walking near one of building when you noticed your shadow getting bigger. But not just in length, but also in width and spreading around you as if something bigger was above you. In that moment you look up and saw a giant rock falling toward your position. Just as it was about to make impact you got pushed to the side by Kiibo.

" Target saved! Are you alright? This situation was very dangerous! We need to investigate this so no more similar accidents can happen. "

🌸~Korekiyo Shinguji~🌸

You, Korekiyo and some others students were about to do the cage ritual to communicate with Angie spirit. Someone prepared the cage while Korekiyo did the circle. You volunteered to go in the cage, the anthropologist seemed uneasy but you comforted him. And so the ritual started, however at some point, you felt yourself being lifted up and a searing pain went through you. A scream escaped your mouth and this made Kiyo rushed to you by lifting the cage by pure adrenaline.

" No no no! It wasn't supposed to go like this! Hey! Look at me Y/n! Keep your eyes open please! Don't leave me alone! "

🚀~Kaito Momota~🚀

You were slipping peacefully in your bed till you sniffed the odor of smoke, it kept getting stronger. Waking up, you saw that a fire had started in your room and was spreading fast. Running to your door, you tried to open the door but it was locked and your monopad was missing too. You've been locked from the outside. Despair filled you as you laid close to the door. On the brink of passing out, your door was teared down by Kaito who scooped you up and rushed to the infirmary.

" ...You're alright, I'm here. I'm sorry I couldn't be faster... "

🐛~Gonta Gokuhara~🐛

You were chilling in the virtual world. While enjoying a nice moment on the roof, someone pushed you off! However you were able to catch yourself on the edge, leaving only your body to dangle in the empty space. Fortunately, Gonta appeared soon enough to save you.

" Are you okay?! Gonta is happy to have came in time to prevent the worse. "

🎾~Ryoma Hoshi~🎾

It was near the end of the day, sitting on the ledge with your feet in the pool. You were alone, or so you thought as you enjoyed the last hours of the day. However someone came from behind you and wrapped a rope around your neck with two weights tied at each end of it before kicking you into the pool. Being pulled into the deep part with no way up, it seems to be your end...
...Until someone saved you.

" Damn it! You better not die on me Y/n! I can't afford to lose anyone else... "

~☆~☆~☆ ☆~☆~☆~

*Sipping orange juice with Kirumom*

Sooooooo, how was it?
Your ass nearly died but how did you think the murder attempts were?

Fortunately you were saved each time and lived (even in Kork's scenario). Who do you think did each murder?

Anyway,

See you next time!~☆