2 . Cuddle💖

Yo ! This time we calm down and pass into lazy aff mod so...

IT'S CUDDLE TIME !!!

[Edited]
~☆~☆~☆                                    ☆~☆~☆~

💚~Rantaro Amami~💚

☆ This avocado can spend his life cuddling you, not that you would complain...

☆ While cuddling, you face each other so he can look at your peaceful face and you can play with his hair (they're so beautiful...)

☆ You both cuddle mainly after a date , a long make-out session or after doing it...
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

🍇~Kokichi Oma~🍇

☆Little dictator love seeing you blush and every of your expression on your face (He is a sadist)

☆Kokichi like to cuddle with you as the big spoon so he can put his arms around your waist and... put his face on your chest...

☆ He wants to cuddle when he wants something or... whenever he feels like it . It's Kokichi after all , he is unforeseeable.

🔍~Shuichi Saihara~🔍

☆ He is too shy to do PDA so when you're alone he basically spoils you with affection ! Isn't cute?

☆ smol bean cuddle in any position you want. He likes to feel your warmth and touch you (Don't get the wrong idea...)

☆ you two cuddle after a tiring day or when one of you is on lazy mod . Also this boy gives so GOOD massage btw.

💛~Kiibo~💛

☆ Robot boy is like Shuichi : No PDA , he is shy and don't feel comfortable. But when you are alone, he is more open even if he still more shy than Shuichi...

☆ Anything you want my lady~ I mean you choose how you cuddle, well mainly face to face so you can touch his soft hair . ( Well that not the only thing which soft-//slap// )

☆ Sometimes when you are sleepy or when you're in the mood to tease him a little, you just go find him and finish by cuddling on the couch or the bed.

~☆~☆~☆                                  ☆~☆~☆~

Candy : Look my Yuki ! I did great right ?!

Yuki : S-sure... But isn't it a bit short?

Candy : *froze* Yuki it actually 10 p.m so I think it's normal...

Yuki : Eh ! D-don't act like that ! It's okay if you are tired.

Candy : Yeah ! Yuki is not mad at me !

Yuki : What th- Go To Sleep !

Candy : ?! *look weirdly at Yuki*

Yuki : I didn't mean like that ! Go on the bed ! and maybe I cuddle w-with you...

Candy : Yeah ! Yuki-kun will sleep with me ! *go in her room*

Yuki : She's so twisted! One day she treats me like her b*tch and the day after she is all love doki-doki

Candy : You saying something my Yuki ?

Yuki : N-no nothing ! Well...

See you next time~☆