34. The boys as fathers part 3 💖

And this time this is the final part.
FINALLY. Then I guess we will be able to do the gender bent cast. I can only hope so.
So,

IT'S FATHERS TIME !!!(AGAIN)

~☆~☆~☆            ☆~☆~☆~

🐛~ Gonta Gokuhara ~🐛

- Okay ma dude, the biggest obstacle, was not so big. I think it was more on your side tho. Your biggest was actually telling him you were pregnant and not knowing before hand what reactions to expect from him.
The ✨A N X I E T Y✨.

- Anyway, announcing your pregnancy to the group was like a breeze to you as after telling it to Gonta you were fairly confident. Sure some people were surprised but everyone was cheerful and supportive of it. There was just Kokichi and Miu who were extra curious and dumbfounded by the news.

- During your pregnancy, he was extra careful around your bumb and still the gentleman he is. He made research to help you and made sure you were comfortable at any time of the day. If you want to walk he is always beside you and holding your hand just in case.

- Your water broke, one day when the both of you were in the schoolyard just hanging around when you felt the contractions and the wet feeling. It was a shock to both of you as you weren't in the final month of your pregnancy.

He panicked a little when he saw you in pain. Fortunately Miu and Kokichi were passing by and immediately understood what happened while they helped you. Kokichi went to search Kirumi while Miu told him to pick you up and ran with you to the infirmary.

Once here, Kirumi was already here and ready with the help of Kokichi. And so you know the roll by now, pain, pushing baby out, squeezing (breaking) the father hand, yeah you got it. However this time the baby wasn't handed to you and instead a Kirumi with a worried expression told you how they had to keep the child here for the time as she is premature.

Fortunately, Monokuma was kind enough to bring the medical supplies needed to keep your child alive.

A few months forward, your baby gurl who by the way got her father hair and eyes is happy with you guys. And everyone love the little one, Aunt Miu made a small wrist monitor to keep track of her well-being while Uncle Kokichi enjoy making the child happy by pulling pranks (on Kaito)

🎾~ Ryoma Hoshi ~🎾

- The biggest obstacle was, huh... that's actually an excellent question. Like I think the man would take it fairly well, in the sense where he wouldn't be too much surprised. Other than that maybe you questioning whether the child will be as small as a pea or not.

- Telling the group was funny, because they clearly didn't expect it coming from Ryoma so they would tease him a little making the man grumble and try to hid under his beanie.

- Pregnancy is normal, and Kirumi is your helper, she is your supportive friend and guide you & Ryoma through the process. So much that you wonder if she had already done it in the past or not.

- Water breaking was in the infirmary as you felt contractions all morning and better be safe than sorry. So here we are with perfectly professional Kirumi on one side and Tennis man in the other.

- Small but healthy baby gurl who got Ryoma's feature but your eyes and hair.

- A few months forward, the baby nicknames is "thumbelina" or "small pea" because of her size. But they all love the baby. Also Kirumi is the Godmother, she deserves the title after helping you through the whole process and all those months.

~☆~☆~☆                      ☆~☆~☆~

*Sipping  orange juice with Hajime*

Yo, Angelo 🗿

So this is the final part, we're officially done with the boys for now.

This means the next update will be the Genderbent!cast with the first scenario which is : Date.

Not gonna lie, I don't know what I will do, but I will figure it out on the way.

So until then,

See you next time~☆