The Cheerleader And The Cage Fighter.... Are Dance Partners? - princess_rose

Title- The Cheerleader And The Cage Fighter.... Are Dance Partners?

Author- princess_rose

Summery-

Kaydie Smithson is that girl that everybody thinks is perfect, she's the cheerleader captain and comes from a wealthy family. Liam is a cage fighter who is seen as a bad guy at school. What happens when their paths cross and Liam asks Kaydie to ditch her Miss Perfect image and be his dance partner?

 Becki- Love Love Love this book! Just want to state that this book is not complete and unfortunately the Author is very busy but I am sure they will complete this book! The storyline is a type of cliché but not a cliché… if that makes sense. Usually it would be the cheerleader with the bad boy or the nerd with the football player. This story focuses around a cheerleader and a CAGE FIGHTER! Men who get all hot and sweaty and just fight! The story also points out a major problem among teens these days… a strive for perfection. Whether it’s a parent or guardian putting on the pressure or the peers at school, this book touches on the fact that it doesn’t matter what anyone thinks but you. You can never be perfect and it is not fair for someone to put that amount of pressure on a  young person, the way the protagonist deals with this issue is a very enlightening experience for people going through the same problem. I love the way it is written, I love the characters and the dialogue and relationship between every single person within this book. If you do happen to read this review, we would really appreciate it, if you could go to the writer’s page and just leave and encouraging message to them. Just so they know that their writing is appreciated and that we are still supporting one of our favourite books on Wattpad.

Unfortunately Belle along with myself have been extremely busy, we have big news but will explain more soon! I am going to focus on writing reviews throughout this week. We haven’t forgotten about you!!!!

Just a note about the undiscovered Gem competition mentioned in a previous chapter:

    1.       You have to be a fan of us to enter

    2.       Please do not send us nasty messages if you do not like what we have to say, criticism is healthy and no one is perfect

And

    3.       We do get many entries so if we don’t read your books straight away do NOT be rude! Any rudeness to either myself or Belle, and your book will be disqualified from the comp! First winner should be announced this weekend :D