She's Bad News- Bright_as_night

Title- She’s Bad News

Author- Bright_as_night

Summery-

When Corinna Evans' mother is sent to prison, Corinna has nowhere else to go so she moves back in with her father and his family.

Determined to make it through these last few months of school, she only wants to keep a low profile and get by but someone keeps getting in her way.

Tyler Flynn has been best friends with Corinna's brother forever and she's never liked him.

What happens when her feelings start to change?

And will her family ever forgive her for her past?

Becki- I’ve been on Wattpad a while now, more as a silent reader, but in some cases I do have an opinion. I have read thousands of books, but this one holds a very special place in my heart. I don’t care if it has its flaws or if someone has a different opinion to me, I love this book! I cried so much and I really connected with the protagonist. This book for me will always be my favourite. Many people read a book and move on to the next one, but this book you will never forget, the characters, the plot just everything is incredible. Even when it was finished I continued to read it until my parents told me I was borderline obsessed. I just want to say a massive Thank you to, Bright_as_night, for writing one of my favourite pieces of literature.

Belle- I know how much this book means to Becki, so I’m letting her be the main reviewer. I’ll just say I really enjoyed the book and I would read anything the Author writes.